News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Smell-o-poll

Started by Sandra Craft, March 22, 2021, 07:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

I love the fragrant aroma of fresh tomato leaves as you brush against them.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

dunno whether i should confess to this

but growing up around farm animals and doing everything i could all my life to live in the country i like the smell of cowshit.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on March 25, 2021, 03:54:53 AM

I don't think I remember the smell of tomato leaves but I do love the smell (and taste) of tomatoes.  :P
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 26, 2021, 02:56:22 AM
Quote from: billy rubin on March 26, 2021, 01:43:18 AM
...i like the smell of cowshit.

Wut. :popcorn:

I know someone who likes the smell of horseshit.  :shrug: They say it's all natural stuff.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 26, 2021, 02:57:25 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on March 25, 2021, 03:54:53 AM

I don't think I remember the smell of tomato leaves but I do love the smell (and taste) of tomatoes.  :P
The closest you can get to the smell of tomato leaves is if you buy tomatoes on the vine.

Tank

but growing up around farm animals and doing everything i could all my life to live in the country i like the smell of cowshit.

Same here.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Tank on March 26, 2021, 09:41:29 AM

Same here.

There is a cattle farm near me and the smell can be sweet - at times.

billy rubin

i will say tho that pigshit is a different matter

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Magdalena

Quote from: billy rubin on March 30, 2021, 12:45:48 AM
i will say tho that pigshit is a different matter
So...if you think someone is not telling the truth the expression should be, "That's pigshit!" instead of, "That's bullshit!"
???  :notsure:

billy rubin

i lived downwind from a hogfarm once. i could handle the zmell but when we flooded i was inundated with almond hulls and rotton orangez. i kept hundreds of beehives in the area so we all tried to get along

Harmonie

I would have picked Homemade Bread and Books.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony