New to the forum and to the topic of atheism

Started by whitewater, December 07, 2011, 05:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeterminedJuliet

Welcome (OP)
As you can see, we're a chatty bunch  ;D
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Asmodean

Quote from: Whitney on December 08, 2011, 01:18:38 AM
children; please quit derailing the intro threads.

Thanks  ;D
Completely (...is a relative term btw) innocent and I LOST my saintly aura smiley! No fair  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Recusant

Quote from: Asmodean on December 08, 2011, 09:34:17 AM

Thanks  ;D

Completely (...is a relative term btw) innocent and I LOST my saintly aura smiley! No fair  >:(

You mean this? >> It's a good one; I can see why you're put out that it was lost.

I'd suggest using Notepad to create a txt file for your desktop with the URL of that, and other smileys you like so that you can use them whenever you like.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Asmodean

Quote from: Recusant on December 08, 2011, 01:15:05 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on December 08, 2011, 09:34:17 AM

Thanks  ;D

You mean this? >> It's a good one; I can see why you're put out that it was lost.

I'd suggest using Notepad to create a txt file for your desktop with the URL of that, and other smileys you like so that you can use them whenever you like.
Not that, the other one. HAD a .txt until it fell victim to my last formatting.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Jose AR

Hello and welcome. I am also new to the forum.
Jose