News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

The men who crashed the world - Al Jazeera Documentary

Started by iSok, September 24, 2011, 05:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iSok

Qur'an [49:13] - "O Mankind, We created you all from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another. Verily the noblest of you in the sight of God is the most God-fearing of you. Surely God is All-Knowing, All-Aware."

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

iSok

Quote from: Asmodean on September 24, 2011, 06:48:34 PM
Saved my evening from boredom... Nice.
How can you be bored, when there is so much to do? ;D

Currently listening to a lecture while at the same time drawing plans in autocad with a pause of tackling some
difficulties in 'mechanical' physics and making sure my home-made pizza (mainly cheese) doesn't get burned by running up and down
the kitchen every 5 minutes, so far so good.

Qur'an [49:13] - "O Mankind, We created you all from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another. Verily the noblest of you in the sight of God is the most God-fearing of you. Surely God is All-Knowing, All-Aware."

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

karadan

Thanks for that. I saw Inside Job earlier this year. Eye-opening stuff.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Asmodean

Isn't it weird though, how Al-Jazeera Arabic is (allegedly - I do not understand Arabic to judge myself) pretty much the Fox News of the Middle East while the English channel is one of the best relevant-stuff broadcasters around..?  ???
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.