News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on August 27, 2021, 03:29:25 PM
I was so excited for this upcoming weekend, butt now I don't know what we're going to do...I'm just really bummed out :-[

I guess no Rocky Mountain Oysters for you.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on August 27, 2021, 06:52:38 PM
I was so excited for this upcoming weekend, butt now I don't know what we're going to do...I'm just really bummed out :-[

I'm a vegan anyway, so I don't eat the meats!!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on August 27, 2021, 07:39:25 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on August 27, 2021, 06:52:38 PM

I'm a vegan anyway, so I don't eat the meats!!
But you are really bummed out about the testicle festival being on hold.

--I don't get it.

Those are beefy, no?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

billy rubin

grumpy long day. got up at 0200 to drive a couple of heavy steel plates from indiana to chicago. got em delivered then picked up and drove sheet metal almost all the way up to the big mac at the top of michigan. 588 miles today. one pickup two deliveries two fuelings. i think i was driving and working some 20 hours which is not legal

now itsxsaturday and im looking for somewhere to park until i get a load home

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Magdalena

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Magdalena on August 28, 2021, 05:56:23 AM
Quote from: billy rubin on August 28, 2021, 03:29:03 AM
no

Back to testicles - a little anatomy lesson is in order. No beef in testicles, but since they are animal tissue, I suppose they would qualify as "meat".  https://maleinfertility.org/understanding-male-infertility/anatomy-physiology-male-reproduction/testicular-anatomy

Now, when testicles get really old, they start to shrivel up and atrophy.  At that point, they may become vegetable, but that is the subject of much scientific debate.  Assuming they do acquire vegetable status, I suppose they could be eaten by vegans at that point. But the FDA, Department of Agriculture, and CDC have not recommended this, yet. In an emergency, if a person was starving and needed to eat parts of his own body to survive, atrophied testicles might be a good place to start. They are useless at that point, and they are sort of in the way. So, in starvation situations, here is the order of body parts to eat: 1) atrophied testicles; 2) little toes; 3) ring fingers; 4) appendix (this can be challenging); 5) ear lobes; and 6) that skin that hangs down under your arms.  Hopefully, by the time you get to your arms, you will have been rescued.  Cheers!!

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on September 01, 2021, 02:46:43 PM
no

Back to testicles - a little anatomy lesson is in order. No beef in testicles, but since they are animal tissue, I suppose they would qualify as "meat".  https://maleinfertility.org/understanding-male-infertility/anatomy-physiology-male-reproduction/testicular-anatomy

Now, when testicles get really old, they start to shrivel up and atrophy.  At that point, they may become vegetables, but that is the subject of much scientific debate.  Assuming they do acquire vegetable status, I suppose they could be eaten by vegans at that point. But the FDA, Department of Agriculture, and CDC have not recommended this, yet. In an emergency, if a person was starving and needed to eat parts of his own body to survive, atrophied testicles might be a good place to start. They are useless at that point, and they are sort of in the way. So, in starvation situations, here is the order of body parts to eat: 1) atrophied testicles; 2) little toes; 3) ring fingers; 4) appendix (this can be challenging); 5) ear lobes; and 6) that skin that hangs down under your arms.  Hopefully, by the time you get to your arms, you will have been rescued.  Cheers!!
Cheers!!
That was very informative, thank you. I had no idea testicles were so versatile--in the kitchen.

This reminds me of all the times people confuse the vagina with the vulva and the vagina with the urethra.
" She has to shave her vagina."
"Where do you pee from?" "Um, the vagina, like everyone else."
:picard facepalm:

No one

Stupid, lazy, good for nothing shitbags!

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Magdalena on September 01, 2021, 07:16:21 PM
no

Now, when testicles get really old, they start to shrivel up and atrophy.  At that point, they may become vegetables, but that is the subject of much scientific debate.  Assuming they do acquire vegetable status, I suppose they could be eaten by vegans at that point. But the FDA, Department of Agriculture, and CDC have not recommended this, yet. In an emergency, if a person was starving and needed to eat parts of his own body to survive, atrophied testicles might be a good place to start. They are useless at that point, and they are sort of in the way. So, in starvation situations, here is the order of body parts to eat: 1) atrophied testicles; 2) little toes; 3) ring fingers; 4) appendix (this can be challenging); 5) ear lobes; and 6) that skin that hangs down under your arms.  Hopefully, by the time you get to your arms, you will have been rescued.  Cheers!!
Cheers!!
That was very informative, thank you. I had no idea testicles were so versatile--in the kitchen.

This reminds me of all the times people confuse the vagina with the vulva and the vagina with the urethra.

Yes, Americans are as stupid about anatomy as they are about geography.  Speaking of versatility, consider the penis. It serves as a urethra, a clitoris, a seed planter, and an inverted vagina all in one.   Who says men can't multi-task!?!

billy rubin

when i was in school the university of oklahoma served lamb fries in the cafeteria.

frozen is not as good as fresh.

fresh is not particularly good either

No one

Weren't you classmates with Barney Rubble?

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on September 01, 2021, 11:45:17 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on September 01, 2021, 07:16:21 PM
no

Cheers!!

Yes, Americans are as stupid about anatomy as they are about geography.  Speaking of versatility, consider the penis. It serves as a urethra, a clitoris, a seed planter, and an inverted vagina all in one.   Who says men can't multi-task!?!

Dark Lightning

Quote from: billy rubin on September 02, 2021, 12:01:31 AM
when i was in school the university of oklahoma served lamb fries in the cafeteria.

frozen is not as good as fresh.

fresh is not particularly good either

Not a fan of consuming sperm, even if it was cooked first...and not human.

I'm reminded of a camping trip where the Department of Fish and Game stocked a lake that we were at. The fishing wasn't particularly god until they dumped in some farm-raised trout. My sons were catching them (I'm not really interested in fishing, just eating the fish). The fish were leaking milt and eggs when caught. I'd say that they should have been planted when they had had a chance to lay all those eggs and fertilize them before getting caught. As the stuff was spilling out of them when the boys were cleaning them, they asked what it all was. :lol: Boy were they grossed out! :lol:

billy rubin

what would be the difference to them between fish eggs and chicken eggs, for example?

i brought hard boiled quail eggs to a company potluck once. beautiful tiny things, just like chicken eggs. except maybe the size of a nickel. or a shilling.

nobody would touch them, although they all were intensely curious. then they went and ate the escargot that i also brought, without a qualm