News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Machiavelli is an idiot

Started by Bad Penny II, November 10, 2020, 01:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Penny II

I didn't bother reading his book, it didn't even have his picture on it. :wtf:

Machiavelli is a minor nobody, doesn't even have a current email address I'm told
In this thread I will tell you how I achieved what I did.

BPII means this as an invitation for all to indulge in orange font
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Asmodean

Assuming that we are talkng about Niccolò Machiavelli, and not some random Bob Machiavelli, with whom you happen to be acquainted, today, he's nobody by virtue of being half a millennium since dead.

Back then, he could read and write during an age where most could not. By itself, that would make him a "somebody."
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Recusant

Quote from: Bad Penny II on November 10, 2020, 01:02:35 PMIn this thread I will tell you how I achieved what I did.

Cool. First, what did you do? (Am I doing this correctly?)

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Ecurb Noselrub

Ecurb Noselrub

As the US President has demonstrated the last 4 years, idiots look more idiotic in orange. 

Bad Penny II

Someone I don't know, some no one, they said to me you started rich, the son of a billionaire.
But that wasn't helpful, it was a burden I had to carry, the responsibility for all those millions was very very heavy.
I could have made much much more money if I started off middle class.  People much less smart than me, not burdened as I was made many many billions of dollars. Look at Bill Gates, I am much much smarter than him, I could have made much much more than him, if I hadn't been disadvantaged by birth. I don't complain though, not like most people, I didn't dwell on disadvantage, I got on with it and achieved, it would be so much easier for the poor to succeed but they won't, it makes me very very sad.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.