News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

Quote from: Tank on June 29, 2023, 08:21:28 PM
Quote from: MarcusA on June 29, 2023, 05:24:49 PMA Christian troll has made me quite angry.

Well he just got 60 days off. If somebody abuses you report their post and stand back. If you spit back you just might find yourself also getting a time out.

why does he do that? if the purpose of his posts is merely to be snarky theres no reason to involve other people.

hes certainly an ambassador for the consequences of his beliefs.

set the function, not the mechanism.

No one

Mommy ate a lot of lead paont chips, and didn't love him enough.

billy rubin

MarcusA

billy, he wasn't satisfied with the answers that I gave him. I can be annoyingly brief.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

billy rubin

fuck him.

i understand what youre saying.

lol

mostly?

MarcusA

Sympathy for the Devil is never easy, billy. He only went off the rails for a little while and they derailed him for sixty days. If you believe you're God, you're nuts but not totally insane.

MarcusA

In the Book of Job, God looks like a complete arsehole.

No one

god is an incompetent asshat for the entirety of the whole fucking fable.

MarcusA

No one

god is make believe. Complete and total fabrication.

MarcusA

God is a myth that many people believe in. It's not up to me to tell them that they are wrong in their belief.

No one

If they keep their ridiculous nonsense to themselves, we won't have any problems.

The instant they start in with their bullshit, I have no issues telling them how fucking stupid they are.

MarcusA

I try not to lose my temper on the religious, sometimes not very successfully.

Tank

Quote from: MarcusA on July 02, 2023, 03:00:23 AMSympathy for the Devil is never easy, billy. He only went off the rails for a little while and they derailed him for sixty days. If you believe you're God, you're nuts but not totally insane.

Fuck me! Three whole sentences! I'm impressed.  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

Religious clowns, especially the 'murican christibois certainly do not have any qualms in voicing their reluctance to accept, respect, or even tolerate non-christibois. I do not have any reserves in shoving their words so far up their asses, they can taste them.