Main Menu

Dogs vs Kats

Started by Biggus Dickus, March 13, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumbojak

Evened it up for you Bruno.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

hermes2015

Oy, Bruno, is it causing you much katzenjammer?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: hermes2015 on March 14, 2018, 01:18:07 PM
Oy, Bruno, is it causing you much katzenjammer?

Yes Hermes, it's "muy katzenjammer"

If the kats win the poll my heart will break :'(

Harmonie

Well, I don't like sunshine, but I most definitely prefer dogs. If I were to be blunt, I just really am not a fan of cats. When I was really young, I was. I even wanted to be one. But that was over 20 years ago. We don't need to acknowledge that. I just struggle to look at cats and really see them as 'cute', they're just kind of weird to me. It's not like I wish any harm upon them, but dogs are soooo much cuter. Plus cats have litter boxes and I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that grossness. My dog goes outside.

Plus, I'm fairly convinced that cats took my ex away from me. Pardon the joke, of course, she must have had other reasons to drop me out of her life (reasons that were never given), but I will say that there were cats in the end, and the cats were actually so special that even I (who sincerely posted the paragraph above) had to admit that they were cute. So...  :notsure:

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

xSilverPhinx

Well this is exciting. It's tied, and then someone comes along and votes, then another votes and it's tied again... :watching:

(Like you Bruno, I'm rooting for dogs to win this one. 8) )
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 13, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Kats on the other hand are meh...and lack any sinceere or real compassion (They have no hearts) or exhibit even a low enough intelligence that even come close to somehow be utilized in any manner described above.

Oh they are good at killing rats and mice you say? Well traps work even better.

Don't forget these important facts about kats:

1) Hell is run and populated by nuns and kats. (It's a fact, look it up)
2) Kats cause allergies that can kill people.

Please vote. 8)

I don't know but this statement could influence the way people vote.  :notsure:

If dogs win, it's only because people are afraid to go to a hell with nuns and cats.
Have fun in heaven with a god and a dog. (They're both needy and will constantly fight for your attention...forever...with you in the middle of it.)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

This thread is about cats n dogs - I know a terrible joke about Datsun cogs . . .

And I mean terrible!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on March 14, 2018, 06:29:27 PM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 13, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Kats on the other hand are meh...and lack any sinceere or real compassion (They have no hearts) or exhibit even a low enough intelligence that even come close to somehow be utilized in any manner described above.

Oh they are good at killing rats and mice you say? Well traps work even better.

Don't forget these important facts about kats:

1) Hell is run and populated by nuns and kats. (It's a fact, look it up)
2) Kats cause allergies that can kill people.

Please vote. 8)

I don't know but this statement could influence the way people vote.  :notsure:

If dogs win, it's only because people are afraid to go to a hell with nuns and cats.
Have fun in heaven with a god and a dog. (They're both needy and will constantly fight for your attention...forever...with you in the middle of it.)

Thank you Mags, and I will have fun in heaven with god/dog dog/god...they're interchangeable for a reason you know, whether backwards or forwards.

I can see me and Jesus in heaven now. Let's say we go out fishing, because of course Jesus will know the best fishing holes, and were just walking together, maybe whistling a song together or talking 'bout cool stuff like "hot chicks" and "Vegan Recipies" and my dog is running ahead of us happy as he's ever been (My childhood dog named "Fabian"), chasing critters in the brush, while laughing and barking joyfully!

It will be grand!

Ecurb Noselrub

xSilverPhinx

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 14, 2018, 07:29:32 PM
I can see me and Jesus in heaven now. Let's say we go out fishing, because of course Jesus will know the best fishing holes, and were just walking together, maybe whistling a song together or talking 'bout cool stuff like "hot chicks" and "Vegan Recipies" and my dog is running ahead of us happy as he's ever been (My childhood dog named "Fabian"), chasing critters in the brush, while laughing and barking joyfully!

It will be grand!

I can see it:
The dog laughing, god barking and you hitting both of them with a newspaper.   :P

...Oh, and Jesus...
He's just gonna be "over there"...Not chasing critters in the brush...He's gonna be smoking the "brush."

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

xSilverPhinx

Magdalena