News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday, Magdalena (109!!)

Started by Biggus Dickus, July 09, 2021, 07:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Mags will probably kill me when she see's this....butt it's worth dying for a good laugh!! :o

...it's not really her birthday 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dark Lightning

:o Living dangerously! :lol:

Happy Birthday, Magdalena!

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

Ecurb Noselrub

Mags, let's dance! You can turn me into a newt anytime.  Happy Birthday!  Send me a PM and I'll send you a bottle of French wine!!

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on July 09, 2021, 07:29:59 PM
Mags will probably kill me when she sees this....but it's worth dying for a good laugh!! :o

...it's not her birthday 8)

Nuh-uh, 'Ex man of the cloth, without the cloth,' you don't want to talk about my age.

Talk about the time you were defrocked. Yes?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 10, 2021, 02:33:08 AM
Mags, let's dance! You can turn me into a newt anytime.  Happy Birthday!  Send me a PM and I'll send you a bottle of French wine!!

Quote from: billy rubin on July 09, 2021, 08:46:10 PM
yes

happy birthdaty

all of them

Quote from: Dark Lightning on July 09, 2021, 07:31:33 PM
:o Living dangerously! :lol:

Happy Birthday, Magdalena!

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Don't be upset, Mags, I assumed it meant your height in cm.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

What are you talking about? Mags is a January girl, and January girls are as cool as they come!  8)

:grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

Dark Lightning

No one

Magdalena

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on July 10, 2021, 04:15:56 AM
Don't be upset, Mags, I assumed it meant your height in cm.

3 feet 7 inches tall!?

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 10, 2021, 04:47:55 AM
What are you talking about? Mags is a January girl, and January girls are as cool as they come!  8)

:grin:
:tellmemore:
:hug: