Happy Atheist Forum

So your in a situation where you can only save one life.

Curt

So your in a situation where you can only save one life.
« on: July 11, 2021, 02:08:02 AM »
So your in a situation where you can only save one life. Your favorite pet that you have ever had in your life or a random stranger you have never meant and know nothing about. So do you save your favorite pet or the random person?

billy rubin

• humble azpirant to the throne3 of typos
  • i actually do not know what LætusAtheos means
Re: So your in a situation where you can only save one life.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 02:17:58 AM »
lol

i just take the stranger and kill him  , tben feed his body parts to my favorite pet and try not to think about my motives

if only i'd found out years earlier that i had pelvic congestion!

Dark Lightning

• Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2021, 03:19:33 AM »
lol

i just take the stranger and kill him  , tben feed his body parts to my favorite pet and try not to think about my motives

Does long pig make good kibble? Asking for a "friend".

hermes2015

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 04:38:30 AM »
lol

:thumbsup:
“Who is to say that pleasure is useless?”
― Charles Eames

Bad Penny II

• Idiot Symmetrician
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 01:36:41 PM »
So your in a situation where you can only save one life. Your favorite pet that you have ever had in your life or a random stranger you have never meant and know nothing about. So do you save your favorite pet or the random person?

Earth/Population 7.674 billion (2019)

Fuck, is it that many? and more now..
Ah, they should stop being so many.

I don't really do the pet thing, both my daughters have two dogs that they treat like children. I'd rather not be referred to as their grandpa but I let it pass.

There's always people somewhere on the brink who could be kept alive for the price of the upkeep of a western pet.

shrug emogee

Images of fishing boats in ant/arctic waters taking the food of the beasts there for fat people's pets disturbs me.

Ecurb Noselrub

• No Wall in my name!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2021, 06:55:01 PM »

The random person, under the theory that people have more value than pets, although that might be a stretch with some people.