News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

March 4

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, February 28, 2021, 07:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Q supporters are convinced that Trump will become president on March 4.  Look it up if you want to know their "reasoning" (if it can be called that).  In any event, many are convinced the Dems will be arrested by the National Guard/Army and Trump will be in power again.  That's this Thursday, by the way.  Stay tuned.

In other news, the Jehovah's Witnesses are still not admitting that they were ever wrong about the Second Coming.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

Did they get this info from Gargamel or Megatron? Maybe it was Slugworth.

billy rubin

my father in law was a follower of harold camping, the numerologist who predicted the end of the world three times and was wrong each time.

it was weird to talk to him about it. when camping turned out to be wrong and went into retirement, he never had anything else to say, just moved on, smiling andnodding.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

It's amazing how erm...misled...people can be. This whole QAnon cult is something else.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

The Q anon people are enigmas.  A recent New York Times article sought to examine that particular demographic.  According to the article they are predominantly blue collar, less educated, and at least borderline angry. A conspicuous trait is that  many of them have serious financial problems including bankruptcies, and foreclosures. More than a few of them have difficulty maintaining their child support payments. That implies that they have had marital difficulties.   A disproportionate number of them have rap sheets that are mostly for minor offenses like shoplifting or petty theft. They tend to be firearm proponents and dedicated Trump acolytes.

The dangerous part is that there are so many of them. I do not pretend to analyze the sociological implications.  A tentative thought is that economics may be at one of the roots of the problem. The US is not alone with this social disorder. The news, and fear, is that the Q plague has taken hold in parts of Europe and the UK.

billy rubin

what exactly do the Q people think is going to happen?

is donald trump going to ride into washington on a white horse and command the members of congress to imprison themselves?

is he finally going to reveal his secret plan, after all this time?

what is the expectation?

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

Quote from: billy rubin on February 28, 2021, 11:27:10 PM

is donald trump going to ride into washington on a white horse and command the members of congress to imprison themselves?

what is the expectation?

Yeah, I know that it is the US, but could we go back to teaching basic reading, writing and arithmetic, already? At some point all the kids who weren't taught properly and not vaccinated are going to be dead. It's a terrible situation for those involved. The chump has no plan and doesn't give the amount of feces he might collect under a fingernail when wiping his ass, about anyone else.

Randy

what is the expectation?
Maybe he'll ride in like Lady Godiva! Don't look unless you want to be scarred for life.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

hermes2015

Quote from: Randy on March 01, 2021, 05:21:09 AM

what is the expectation?
Maybe he'll ride in like Lady Godiva! Don't look unless you want to be scarred for life.

:eeew: :puke:
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Ecurb Noselrub

What they think is that the military and national guard are going to stage a coup and install Trump as the 19th President (the 19th because Grant was the last legitimate President - see it all makes sense).  They think Trump is still calling the shots behind the scenes.

No one

I am not entirely sure that "think" can be used in any capacity in regards to these utter lunatics.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on March 01, 2021, 01:26:49 PM
What they think is that the military and national guard are going to stage a coup and install Trump as the 19th President (the 19th because Grant was the last legitimate President - see it all makes sense).  They think Trump is still calling the shots behind the scenes.

Found this (and I apologize for all the ear wax ads): Why QAnon are pinning their last desperate hopes on Trump emerging as president on March 4
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Sandra Craft on March 01, 2021, 06:13:41 PM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on March 01, 2021, 01:26:49 PM

Found this (and I apologize for all the ear wax ads): Why QAnon are pinning their last desperate hopes on Trump emerging as president on March 4

Actually, ear wax is good when listening to QAnon.