News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Should We Talk About The Government

Started by Bad Penny II, April 30, 2016, 04:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Penny II

I think I thought you were someone else
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

No one

Hi,  hi,  hi,  hi.  Did you lose yourself?

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Ooops, sorry didn't mean to barge in like this. Mags left the door open so I just walked in...sorry, I'll leave. Have a nice day, and nice seeing you again.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 02, 2016, 02:58:10 AM

When is Pahu gonna get here?
You left the door open again Mags, so I wandered back in.

I know what you mean, as I miss Pahu as well...Hey Mags, remember that time we got Pahu a bottle of Peach Scnapps for his birthday, and after drinking almost all of it with some Arnold Palmer Iced Tea he called your dog to come sit on his lap?

A while later your dog got up and jumped off his lap, and then Pahu started crying because, "The dog didn't love him anymore. "

Then, about a half hour later one weirdly long strand of his hair got pulled out of his head while he was running his fingers through his hair, and he cried even more because he thought he was going bald?

You told him not to worry cuz' even if he was going bald, at least he still had his faith. LOL

That was a funny night...what was the name of your dog Mags, was it Maricruz?
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Hey, Bruno...Can I like, have some of... whatever it is that you're smoking?  :shifty:     Please?

Bad Penny II

My conservative government finds itself short of ins, it's going to lower tax for small companies and >$80,000 income individuals
Wouldn't that make them shorter of ins?
No you idiot, you just don't get it.

Recusant

There's a good story in Nature about the change in government policy toward scientists now that the irredeemable ass Harper is out.

"Nine years of censorship"
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Bad Penny II

The Philippines are lining up a most excellent guy by popular acclaim.

Oh don't go getting queasy on me,
your neighborhood needs, it needs
truly rightly directed death squads
Yes of course the rape is abhorred
But if she's nice the first goes first
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha har
Har? grab that man, he's different.
does he have a house? no oh well
I have nieces is in need of housing
The ha 3rd from left has a house
Doesn't seem to be of the team

Icarus

The Philippine front runner guy has promised that he will Kill the bad guys. It appears that he is serious about extrajudicial punishment.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Icarus on May 11, 2016, 01:39:37 AM
The Philippine front runner guy has promised that he will Kill the bad guys. It appears that he is serious about extrajudicial punishment.

He is quite the gentlemen though, fighting that damnable political correctness.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/philippines-rodrigo-duterte-condemned-for-comments-on-rape-of-australian-missionary-20160417-go8j7b.html
QuoteAccording to a transcript of the video published by the Rappler news website, Mr Duterte told the rally that he saw Ms Hamill's body brought out of the jail.

"I looked at her face – son of a bitch – what a waste. What came to mind was, they raped her, they lined up," he said.

"I was angry because she was raped, that's one thing ... but she was so beautiful, the mayor should have been first. What a waste."

Recusant

John Oliver explains the American primary/caucus process (how the parties choose their presidential candidates) as succinctly as possible.  :lol:

With a little reality check for Sanders supporters toward the end.

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Icarus

^ Smashing. I love it. Too bad that is not required viewing for the great unwashed as well as the ones who do wash.