News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Are you cursed?Struggling with demonic oppression?

Started by afreethinker30, August 02, 2008, 05:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

afreethinker30

What would Jesus do? Call Bob Larson of course!   :rant:   This guy is a con..making money off people who in their time of need think paying this jerk money to tell them how awful they are will help rid them of evil.

http://www.boblarson.org/index.html

Chimera

OMG.

I think I used to watch this guy on TBN, back in the day.
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

rlrose328

BUmmer... he's not coming anywhere close to me so I can't schedule personal time with him... maybe HE can show me the light.   :brick:
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Asmodean

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Are you cursed?Struggling with demonic oppression?

Yes, I am.  :devil:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

EvolutionCalling

Are you sitting in a bean bag chair, naked, eating Cheetos?

MommaSquid

Quote from: "EvolutionCalling"Are you sitting in a bean bag chair, naked, eating Cheetos?

No, but that doesn't sound half bad!   :pop:

Chimera

Quote from: "EvolutionCalling"Are you sitting in a bean bag chair, naked, eating Cheetos?

Ron White FTW.
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

afreethinker30

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "afreethinker30"Are you cursed?Struggling with demonic oppression?

Yes, I am.  :devil:

The power of christ compels you.

Asmodean

Quote from: "afreethinker30"The power of christ compels you.

I was considering getting myself exorcised, just for fun...  :devil: MUAHAHAHAHAAA!"
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "afreethinker30"The power of christ compels you.

I was considering getting myself exorcised, just for fun...  :devil: MUAHAHAHAHAAA!"

Put it on Youtube I'm sure it will be a hit. But Asmodean you are perfect just the way Satan made you  :devil:

Asmodean

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Asmodean you are perfect just the way Satan made you  :hail:  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Asmodean you are perfect just the way Satan made you  :hail:  :D

Let's try it and see what happens..Just no head exploding ok?

Asmodean

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Let's try it and see what happens..Just no head exploding ok?
Oh, no worries! I just found a use for that last year's ice cream I found in the freezer. I use it to take down swelling  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Let's try it and see what happens..Just no head exploding ok?
Oh, no worries! I just found a use for that last year's ice cream I found in the freezer. I use it to take down swelling  :D

Haha gross just don't eat it.

quizlixx

i didn't know you were psychic, but seriously i wish but make it doritos
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."