News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

I suppose I should...

Started by hackenslash, February 08, 2022, 10:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hackenslash

Hello!

Some of you know me, though you may not remember, since I haven't been around for a while.

I've mellowed some, and reserve the hot laser death only for bigots and bullies nowadays. Nice to see some familiar names still posting here, and that there's still a here here.

Currently finding my way out of my head, with limited success but hopeful progress.
There is no more formidable or insuperable barrier to knowledge than the certainty you already possess it.

Tank

It's great to have you around and I'm glad you're happy to be here :)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Skepticelt

Welcome Keep good records on getting out of your head. "Someone" might need a roadmap! PaganPaddy.

No one

If you are familiar with the forums not bringing the tacos is completely inexcusable.

Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

Recusant

Quote from: hackenslash on February 08, 2022, 10:10:08 AMHello!

Some of you know me, though you may not remember, since I haven't been around for a while.

I've mellowed some, and reserve the hot laser death only for bigots and bullies nowadays. Nice to see some familiar names still posting here, and that there's still a here here.

Currently finding my way out of my head, with limited success but hopeful progress.

Somehow missed this when first posted.  You are always welcome here, though our civility rule may conflict with your wonted plain language addressed to some of the more obtuse preachers who like to stop by places like this.  :lol:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken