News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Bernie Meme

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, January 23, 2021, 01:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

when its really cold here, i wear undrwear, long johns, a T shirt, long underwear top, a shirt, a knitted hoodie, and coveralls. woolen socks and some sort of woolen hat. that will keep me warm down to -23 C or so

these days its only around -5, so i just wear the long underwear, trousers, and a shirt, with a vest over that

i try to hold off on warm clothes as long as i can in the winter, and so i'm quite comfortable with my house at 50 F

if it was a better house id keep it warmer, i suppose

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Ecurb Noselrub

I found him, but that was hard.  I won't say anything.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 06, 2021, 09:56:59 PM

Now that somebody said he does exist in that picture I searched with renewed vigour...and finally found the masked mitten-bearer as well. :grin:

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 07, 2021, 12:43:49 AM

Now that somebody said he does exist in that picture I searched with renewed vigour...and finally found the masked mitten-bearer as well. :grin:

I had to enlarge the photo to see him.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 07, 2021, 12:48:40 AM

:lol: I went into full analytic mode and divided the picture into quadrants, searching each of those until I saw little Bernie sitting there. :yes!:

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 07, 2021, 12:51:31 AM

:lol: I went into full analytic mode and divided the picture into quadrants, searching each of those until I saw little Bernie sitting there. :yes!:

When my daughter was young her and I would spend hours with "Where's Waldo Books", and we had a lot of fun searching for Waldo. It even got somewhat competitive between us. I would use the method you describe above xSP, dividing the picture into quadrants (Although first I would do a perimeter search around the edge of the picture, and then work my way into the center diagonally, with the hope that I would get lucky and spot him)

I would normally find Waldo before her, but then at one point she started spotting him really quick, and I was beginning to get a bit frustrated with myself because she was beating me consistently...until I realized she was simply "Saying" that she had found him, but that she actually hadn't.

After that if one of us exclaimed to the other we had located Waldo, we would then take a piece of tracing paper, place it over the picture and circle the area where Waldo was. That way when the other person finally located Waldo the circle on the  tracing paper would verify if they had also located first.

I texted members of my family to include my daughter this Find Bernie Picture, and then later I was laughing hysterically when my daughter texted back the following picture to me.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

She located Bernie and circled him ;D
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 07, 2021, 11:29:25 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 07, 2021, 12:51:31 AM

When my daughter was young her and I would spend hours with "Where's Waldo Books", and we had a lot of fun searching for Waldo. It even got somewhat competitive between us. I would use the method you describe above xSP, dividing the picture into quadrants (Although first I would do a perimeter search around the edge of the picture, and then work my way into the center diagonally, with the hope that I would get lucky and spot him)

I would normally find Waldo before her, but then at one point she started spotting him really quick, and I was beginning to get a bit frustrated with myself because she was beating me consistently...until I realized she was simply "Saying" that she had found him, but that she actually hadn't.

After that if one of us exclaimed to the other we had located Waldo, we would then take a piece of tracing paper, place it over the picture and circle the area where Waldo was. That way when the other person finally located Waldo the circle on the  tracing paper would verify if they had also located first.

I texted members of my family to include my daughter this Find Bernie Picture, and then later I was laughing hysterically when my daughter texted back the following picture to me.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

She located Bernie and circled him ;D

:grin:

Ecurb Noselrub

There are benefits in searching for Waldo.  It helps you find Bernies. 

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 09, 2021, 09:20:46 PM
There are benefits in searching for Waldo.  It helps you find Bernies.

Bernies. :grin: Sounds like a brand of mittens.

xSilverPhinx

Ecurb Noselrub

Great!!  There is life on Mars - very, very ancient life.