News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

what'ss for dinner?

Started by billy rubin, December 29, 2020, 10:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluenose

Looking forward to Friday...  I visit some friends for dinner on Fridays, next Friday I'll be picking up some thick-cut mid-loin lamb chops from a great little butcher on the way to my friends.  We'll roast them and serve with some roasted potatoes & carrots, roast garlic cloves, green peas and homemade gravy with brown shallots.  We do this every few weeks and it is fabulous!   
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Bluenose on June 20, 2023, 02:13:35 AMLooking forward to Friday...  I visit some friends for dinner on Fridays, next Friday I'll be picking up some thick-cut mid-loin lamb chops from a great little butcher on the way to my friends.  We'll roast them and serve with some roasted potatoes & carrots, roast garlic cloves, green peas and homemade gravy with brown shallots.  We do this every few weeks and it is fabulous!   

Lurve lamb (loin) chops! Haven't seen any at CostCo for the last few weeks. You hoggin' them all, over there?  ;)

billy rubin

beans and this stuff my wife bought to put on it em

more later

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."