News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Round 2 — HAF Photo Challenge Poll

Started by Recusant, June 23, 2021, 08:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on August 23, 2021, 09:53:56 PM
Quote from: Lark on August 23, 2021, 08:01:05 PM
When is the new photo challenge subject appearing, please?  :)

Ha! You get to choose the subject! :D
Ha!
Good one, Tank! :D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on August 24, 2021, 07:31:27 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on August 23, 2021, 10:08:58 PM
Quote from: Tank on August 23, 2021, 09:53:56 PM
Quote from: Lark on August 23, 2021, 08:01:05 PM
When is the new photo challenge subject appearing, please?  :)

Ha! You get to choose the subject! :D
Ha!
Good one, Tank! :D

Unless you'd like to?

No, thank you. It is definitely Lark's turn to choose.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Lark

Thankyou very much, Tank. The theme for the next challenge will be "Favourite". Anything: view, car, animal, just your favourite whatever. I'd be happy if Recusant ran this edition too, if you're not keen for it. :)

Tank

Quote from: Lark on August 24, 2021, 08:10:51 PM
Thankyou very much, Tank. The theme for the next challenge will be "Favourite". Anything: view, car, animal, just your favourite whatever. I'd be happy if Recusant ran this edition too, if you're not keen for it. :)

Recusant can do this one :)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Quote from: Lark on August 24, 2021, 08:10:51 PM
Ooh! I like it!  :tellmemore:

I just have to... :grin:

Icarus

^ Julie Andrews is one of my all time favorites.

Magdalena