News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Predict Trump's Future Here

Started by MadBomr101, February 16, 2017, 03:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBomr101

I wasn't sure how fast or how badly the Trump administration was going to sink when the orange fucknut was elected, I only knew it was going to be a disaster. Even I'm amazed at the speed at which the Trump administration is tanking. We literally can't go even ONE day without some new or continuing shitstorm coming from the clown car that is the Trump administration.

Given that we're less than a month into this debacle and we're already overrun with scandal and corruption on an unpresidented level, I think it's safe to predict that there's little to no chance Trump will even finish the year without being impeached. In fact, I'm gonna predict his ouster from office by October and even that's going to seem like forever. Imagine all the lunacy that's going to happen in that time. Trump's White House is the political version of the show "Jackass." Until he's impeached he's still going to do a lot of damage because Trump as president for 10 months is like letting a monkey drive on the freeway for 10 mins - not a long time but think of all the damage that will be done.

Then we'll have to deal with a Mike Pence administration but let's hold this to one fiasco at a time.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Dave

I think you deserve a whole, new election.  :grin:

Er, but who would the Dems field? Clinton again? She is keeping very quiet. Or just not being reported?
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

MadBomr101

I refuse to believe that the DNC - dumb as they are - would be dumb enough to run Hildog again, ever. She couldn't beat the most disliked and incompetent GOP nominee is history.

As scared and confused as they are of Bernie Sanders, his message is clearly the one that resonates most with the public so, if not Bernie, someone closer to him than just another corporatist Democrat, Liz Warren, maybe. I'd like to see Al Franken for Prez too.

Realistically though, they'd probably put up someone like Tim Kaine or Corey Booker.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Davin

If a few more Republicans muster up enough morality to enforce the emolument clause and to launch a bi-partisan and/or independent investigation into Trumps financial situation especially where it concerns Russia, then maybe he will get impeached and removed from office.

Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Susan Collins of Maine both were strong enough to stand up for Americans by voting against DeVos instead of just voting for a person unfit for the job.

Then Pence... well... at the very least, Pence will likely be smarter about going against the constitution and will very likely be much more stable. So like a -15 instead of a -2974. I think it would be an improvement but not enough to bring us back out of the decline.

And if Dems want to get the votes again, they have to side with the people again. Right now, only a few are.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

MadBomr101

Quote from: Davin on February 16, 2017, 04:13:26 PM
If a few more Republicans muster up enough morality to...

Gonna have to cut you off right there. Murkowski and Collins were anomalies in a reality where voting blindly along party lines isn't just the norm, it's expected as standard procedure. This goes for most Democrats today as well as they continue to devolve into moderate-centrist republicans themselves.

I can't start believing that ethics and integrity will ever play a substantive part in any realistic expectation of politics now or in the future. There will be the odd few individuals of character but, overall, expect the worst.

Is my cynicism showing?
- Bomr

Davin

They get their morality from the people that vote them in. It is more complicated when you look closer, but they wouldn't have their job if people didn't vote them in.

I have sympathies for a lot of people though, most of the representatives I voted for lost.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tom62

I fully agree with Davin. Wouldn't like to see the return of Clinton either. Maybe a much younger candidate?
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Velma

Quote from: Gloucester on February 16, 2017, 03:54:53 PM
I think you deserve a whole, new election.  :grin:

Er, but who would the Dems field? Clinton again? She is keeping very quiet. Or just not being reported?
It is customary for the losing presidential candidate to stay out of the spotlight for a while. People have been castigating her for it, however, she owes the American public nothing.

At this point, I'm not sure Trump will make it to the end of the year. On the other hand, he has defied expectations before.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Pasta Chick

I'm so mixed about impeachment... On one hand, we'll be lucky if Pence is as bad as Trump on social issues and he has the sense to be sneaky about it, making him less publically reviled and less likely to draw protest. On the other hand, he's way less likely to get us all nuked over a social media account.

No one

I predict for Trump:

I) Nobel Peace Prize
II) Humanitarian of the Year Award
III) Philanthropist of the Year Award
IV) The The ACLW Diversity Award
V) Coach the Sacramento Kings to their first championship in 66 years.
VI) Set the MLB record for Homeruns, Stolen Bases, Batting averave, RBIs, Wins, Strikeouts, and Perfect games in a single season.
VII) End world hunger.
VII) Unite humanity.
IX) Cure Cancer.
X) Bring back Arrested Development.

Dave

Quote from: No one on February 16, 2017, 08:35:32 PM
I predict for Trump:

I) Nobel Peace Prize
VI) Set the MLB record for Homeruns, Stolen Bases, Batting averave, RBIs, Wins, Strikeouts, and Perfect games in a single season.
VII) End world hunger.
VII) Unite humanity.
IX) Cure Cancer.

What? No cure for HIV?
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Recusant

It's possible that the Democrats could take the House of Representatives in the mid-term elections, but not likely. As long as the House has a strong Republican majority, I think the chances of impeachment are minimal. It's going to be a long four years.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

MadBomr101

Quote from: Recusant on February 16, 2017, 09:15:01 PM
It's possible that the Democrats could take the House of Representatives in the mid-term elections, but not likely. As long as the House has a strong Republican majority, I think the chances of impeachment are minimal. It's going to be a long four years.

This won't go full term. He can't go a week without some new scandal,  or indefensible legislation, or some egregious lie coming back to bite him in his flabby, dimpled ass. No matter what the upcoming elections hold, the pressure will continue to build on the seated members of the GOP until they can't ignore it. He is not going to last four years. I'll be amazed if he lasts one.
- Bomr

MadBomr101

Quote from: No one on February 16, 2017, 08:35:32 PM
I predict for Trump:

I) Nobel Peace Prize
VII) End world hunger.
VII) Unite humanity.
IX) Cure Cancer.

I further predict:

- He will be caught playing with dolls
- He will be photographed tweeting on the toilet
- He will be caught jacking off to a picture of Ivanka
- He will suggest he be allowed to guest-host The Apprentice from the Oval Office
- His first SOTU will focus entirely on how many people really attended his inauguration and he will attempt to present evidence that his hands are twice as big as any other man
- He will be photographed being teabagged by Putin
- Bomr

Asmodean

I think Trump will remain in power, although his power may well become little more than symbolic if all his administration has the time for is defending itself in and out of court.

I doubt that he'll be forced to resign - much less that he will do it himself.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.