News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Why Don't Bees Go to Heaven?

Started by ronniereason, August 29, 2008, 11:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronniereason

Although I produced this music video for my kids, others beyond the family circle seem to appreciate its message regarding evolution vs. creationism..

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=FOHPQusSc5Q

Will

Fantastic job on that. It's a great way to introduce the truth of the matter to children.

Also, it's dangerously catchy.  :secret:
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Asmodean

Quote from: "Willravel"Also, it's dangerously catchy.  :unsure: Very catchy.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Benoît Bôls

"Nothing frightens me more than religion at my door."
- John Cale

Msblue

McQ

Oh, man, Ronnie! That is beautiful! Two opposable thumbs waaaay[/i] up!

Very well done and yes, very catchy.  :beer:
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

jrosebud

The part where the guy is standing in front of the pearly gates with his outstretched hand toward the bee - hilarious!   :D
"Every post you can hitch your faith on
Is a pie in the sky,
Chock full of lies,
A tool we devise
To make sinking stones fly."

~from A Comet Apears by The Shins

LARA

Well obviously because of their unmarried carnal knowledge of floral lesbian sexual outcroppings of course.  It's in the Bible you know.   'And lo thou thou mightest behold a vegetable outcropping thou mayest not knoweth of the fruits of it's longing, for you shall not know it while being of the same persuasion as it whether you be of the two-legged creature, four-legged creature or a variety of winged thing.  So sayeth the Lord!  Amen!'   Leviticus  28, verse 19.  It's right after why we should kill women for wearing pants.
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.
                                                                                                                    -Winston Smith, protagonist of 1984 by George Orwell

Asmodean

Quote from: "LARA"It's right after why we should kill women for wearing pants.
... ...  :unsure:

oO(Do we also have to kill Scots for wearing kilts?)
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

LARA

No, of course not silly.  Dresses are only considered female garb if they are floral or solid.  Plaid is obviously the result of a combination of testosterone and beer and therefore considered male garb.  Especially when coupled with a large bag of tubes squeezed together to make squealing sounds on a misty moor.  It's all in Leviticus, so it must be true.  Especially the part about the plaid. The exception is if you wear underpants with the kilt.  Going commando in a kilt is an absolute must or all believers in the good and holy word will just have to kill you for wearing a skirt.
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.

Asmodean

Quote from: "LARA"No, of course not silly.  Dresses are only considered female garb if they are floral or solid.  Plaid is obviously the result of a combination of testosterone and beer and therefore considered male garb.  Especially when coupled with a large bag of tubes squeezed together to make squealing sounds on a misty moor.  It's all in Leviticus, so it must be true.  Especially the part about the plaid. The exception is if you wear underpants with the kilt.  Going commando in a kilt is an absolute must or all believers in the good and holy word will just have to kill you for wearing a skirt.
:unsure: Or is it only OK when used with an appropriate mascara?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

LARA

You got me on that Asmodean.  I have no idea if eyeliner is okay with the good book of who we should kill today or not.  So I'm guessing it's probably a kill 'em all situation.  This was obviously what led to the eventual downfall of Egypt.  Those were some eyeliner wearing muthas there.  Plus they worshipped cats.  As we all know, God hates cats.

http://stuffgodhates.wordpress.com/  

Cats are #20 on the list.