News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

i suppose?

rattkesnakes, newts, starlings, sparrows, kangaroo rats, pocket mice, parasitic leeches, deer mice, white footed mice, harvest mice, house mice, fence lizards, stream minnows, tadpoles (they ate the newts), goats, donkeys, earthworms, praying mantids, black widow spiders, tarantulas, scorpions, butterflies, toads, painted turtles, ostracods, snails, crawdads, darters, wrens, crows, possums, raccoons, probably more if i think about it. and honey bees.

tnp has eaten unconventional foods

what is a "grey nomad?"

set the function, not the mechanism.

Bluenose

True.  I have at various times eaten witchetty grubs, goanna, kangaroo and snakes, not to mention haggis, lambs fry, kidneys and black pudding, which are not entirely unconventional, but I know a lot of people don't eat offal foods.

TNP prefers soft boiled to hard boiled eggs.

Grey nomads are older people (grey) who travel around Australia in motor homes or towing caravans for extended periods of time.  Some of them live this way permanently, often doing itinerant work to support themselves or living off their retirement savings or the proceeds of selling up their previous homes.
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

Tank

True. Soft boiled if i'm having them for breakfast.

TNP Has all their teeth?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding..

True, except for my first ones, the tooth fairy/bogey man has them securely stored.

For the nxt, quantity purchased of a particular fruit/vegetable doesn't vary, regardless of price fluctuation.
If you suffer from cosmic vertigo, don't look.

Ecurb Noselrub

True. Quality matters. Within reason, of course.

TNP experiences hunger differently than his/her spouse/S.O.

Anne D.

False, spouse and I can usually sync our eating schedules.

The next person doesn't mind a cat on the table during dinner (at least family dinners, with a fair-sized table).

Dark Lightning

False. I don't want a cat anywhere near my food. #severelyallergic

TNP has no cat allergy.

Tank

True 'ish. I appear to have grown out of my teenage cat allergy.

TNP enjoys take off on a flight when the pilot opens the throttles up!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Ecurb Noselrub

True. And the thrill of knowing I am going somewhere different adds to the excitement!

TNP has had food in First Class that is worthy of at least 4 out of 5 stars. 

No one

Negative.

The following poster goes commando whenever possible

The Magic Pudding..

False, it depends on the mission.
Vigorous walking, no.
Kayaking yes, soggy under layer is ungood.
In the hurly burly of a surf beach, redundancy is good, for you and innocent bystanders.

The nxt grows weary of hearing American news.
If you suffer from cosmic vertigo, don't look.

Dark Lightning

True, in that the assholes are all over it.

TNP would like to live where people (ALL of them) acted in a reasonable fashion.

Tank

True! But as some consider me unreasonable would I be allowed to live there?

TNP enjoys spanking a willing bottom?

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on October 01, 2023, 03:42:55 PMTrue! But as some consider me unreasonable would I be allowed to live there?
Sure you would. Such a world would, likely as not, be an island with you the only sentient creature on it.

QuoteTNP enjoys spanking a willing bottom?
False. I enjoy a good argument, to be sure, but I generally dislike physical contact. The downside is that my kinks are not all that creative.

The next person kinda' liked it when Hollywood was on strike - if nothing else, then for all the crap that did not get made?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.