News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

The future of the forum

Started by Claireliontamer, June 14, 2016, 12:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

More drums?
:dance1: :rimshot: :rimshot: :dance1:

Odolum:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Magdalena

hermes2015

Quote from: Dave on May 14, 2018, 08:30:19 AM
Try some Japwnese

https://youtu.be/C7HL5wYqAbU

Don't mind if I do! That was an incredibly enjoyable performance. In my case, with the added visual delight of those male Asian torsos.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dave

Quote from: hermes2015 on May 14, 2018, 08:55:49 AM
Try some Japwnese

Don't mind if I do! That was an incredibly enjoyable performance. In my case, with the added visual delight of those male Asian torsos.

Though that might pop your cork, Hermes!

But, just to show that the girls can do it . . .

https://youtu.be/W9WCKTQnow8

hermes2015

Quote from: Dave on May 14, 2018, 09:01:08 AM
Quote from: hermes2015 on May 14, 2018, 08:55:49 AM
Try some Japwnese

Though that might pop your cork, Hermes!

But, just to show that the girls can do it . . .

https://youtu.be/W9WCKTQnow8

Chacun son goût!
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dave

QuoteChacun son goût!

Indeed, Hermes!

Magdalena

Quote from: Magdalena on August 07, 2017, 02:54:26 AM
^^^
If I created a temple for Dionysus--bless his plump Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, I'm sure Tennessee Whiskey by Chris Stapleton would be one of our favorite "church songs."  :dance1:

Found this on the internet:
QuoteOfferings to Dionysus:

Wine/Mead (or any alcohol really)
Honeyed milk
Apples
Honey in general
Sweet meats or fruits
Olive oil
Dedicated sexual activities (if you are comfortable)
Grapes
Pine
Figs
Frankincense
Musk
Intoxicants of most varieties (though in saying this I do not condone illegal activity)
Ivy
Snake/Leopard/Bull shaped items
Wheat/Barley (things used to make alcoholic beverages)
Roses
...I got him a bottle of wine.  :notworthy:

Michael1

I don't know if other related forums/websites would cooperate to promote, but you could ask them to mention this forum. I also think the strength of this forum lies in few numbers, more personal approach. I've always liked this.

This is a forum with good people so I recommend trying to get a few members.

Have a nice day all!

Signed,

-God
I liked the earth before it was cool.

Magdalena

Quote from: God on October 09, 2019, 05:25:28 AM
I don't know if other related forums/websites would cooperate to promote, but you could ask them to mention this forum. I also think the strength of this forum lies in few numbers, more personal approach. I've always liked this.

This is a forum with good people so I recommend trying to get a few members.

Have a nice day all!

Signed,

-God

Tank

One way to get more members would be for current members to invite friends or acquaintances to join in.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

I think what this forum needs is more sexy, bearded, "Mermen"!

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Davin

What about not that sexy bearded men? Asking for a friend...
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena