News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Sweetdeath

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Tank

OldGit

Tank

joeactor

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: Budhorse4 on February 24, 2013, 09:15:41 PM
Because I was asked to post this.

I am completely missing the joke here. Is it because the kid is wearing a Penn State hat?  ???
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Icarus

Paddy was in the pub having a few. He had quite a few and the hour had become late. So he had a couple more drinks as a nightcap.
He got off the bar stool and fell on his face. He grabbed the corner of the bar and pulled himself up but promtly fell on his face when he let go.
He crawled to the door and used the door frame to lift himself, hoping to get a breath of fresh air. He let go the door frame and fell on his face. He said; I must be more drunk than I thought...His house was only a few hundred meters up the street so he crawled all the way home. He crawled inside and finally mustered the strength to crawl to his bed.

In the morning, his wife woke him and said; Paddy you must have gotten very drunk last night and had to crawl all the way home.
Yes I did Paddy said. How ever did you know that?
She said; you left your wheelchair at the pub.

Tank

Tank

Guardian85

A recently widowed Jewish lady, was sitting on a beach towel at Cocoa Beach, Florida. She looked up and noticed that a man her age had walked up, placed his blanket on the sand nearby and began reading a book.

Smiling, she attempted to strike up a conversation with him. "Hello, sir, how are you?"

"Fine, thank you," he responded, and turned back to his book.

"I love the beach. Do you come here often?" she asked.

"First time since my wife passed away last year," he replied, and again turned back to his book.

"Do you live around here?" she asked.

"Yes, I live over in Suntree," he answered, and then resumed reading.

Trying to find a topic of common interest, Sarah persisted. "Do you like pussycats?"
With that, the man threw his book down, jumped off his blanket onto hers, tore off both their swimsuits and gave her the most passionate ride of her life!

As the cloud of sand began to settle, Sarah gasped and asked the man, "How did you know that was what I wanted?"

The man replied, "How did you know my name was Katz?"

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-