News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusA

People keep digging up fossils for me to inspect. haha
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

The Magic Pudding.

The Magic Pudding.

You've done Bruce and Natalie so you have to

Ye I suppose so.

hermes2015

So many things to do with a drunken sailor.

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

MarcusA

The Magic Pudding.

MarcusA

Out of the Vault.

MarcusA

Just singing in the rain. Oh, what a beautiful feeling. Just singing in the rain.

MarcusA

Magic Pudding, do you do show tunes?

Icarus

This Asian lady is a brilliant pianist who can also get it on soul style.

Icarus

Here is another Asian lady who demonstrates the differences between classical composers. A good take for those of us who do not yet know the difference.

hermes2015

Thanks, Icarus. That was enjoyable. You may be aware that the opposite can also happen. Beethoven's Diabelli Variations are a good example, where he took a rather banal waltz composed by Anton Diabelli and turned it into a wonderful set of variations, which are among my favourite classical pieces. Here Rémi Geniet plays all 33 variations.

― Charles Eames

hermes2015

Another one I'm sure you will enjoy, Icarus.

― Charles Eames