News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

I'm sorry to hear this Tom, take care of yourself and family.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Essie Mae

Quote from: Tom62 on July 19, 2017, 06:15:11 AM
My oldest brother has just a few more hours to live. He went to the hospital, because he had a severe stomach infection. While making a body scan the doctors found out that he had metastatic lung cancer, that effected most of his organs.

Sorry for your very sudden bad news Tom.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

xSilverPhinx

So sorry to hear that, Tom.  :'(
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tom62

Thank you guys for your support I really appreciate it. Latest Info, my brother died at 8:00 AM.
I'm likely to be offline from this Saturday till Monday, since the cremation will be in the Netherlands.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

hermes2015

Dear Tom, my condolences to you and your family. Hermes
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Davin

I'm sorry for your loss, Tom.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Sadden to hear this Tom, my condolences to you and your family, again take care buddy.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Essie Mae

Sorry for your sad loss Tom.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

xSilverPhinx

Sorry for your loss, Tom. Condolences to you and your family.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Tom62 on July 19, 2017, 07:22:33 PM
Thank you guys for your support I really appreciate it. Latest Info, my brother died at 8:00 AM.
I'm likely to be offline from this Saturday till Monday, since the cremation will be in the Netherlands.
Very sad news. My condolences to you and your family, Tom62

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Velma

My condolences you and your family, Tom.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Firebird

"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Recusant

Wow, that was sudden. Cancer is a nasty fucker. My sympathies to you and your family, Tom.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken