News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Death of Falun Gong executives

Started by home, January 03, 2020, 02:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Nothing in this thread is important.  This is important: the Baylor Women's Basketball Team beat No. 1 Connecticut on their home court.

xSilverPhinx

I've read this thread...twice...and I still haven't got the faintest clue about what the OP is talking about. Looks like a big stinking bowl of copy pasta.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on January 11, 2020, 02:06:28 AM
Nothing in this thread is important.  This is important: the Baylor Women's Basketball Team beat No. 1 Connecticut on their home court.

I think your statement is erroneous, as you surely would agree the earlier comment made in this thread about "Falun Gong" making an excellent band name is somewhat important if not interesting?

Can't you hear the noise of the crowd as the band takes the stage, and then over the load speaker you hear, "Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome, "Falun Fucking Gong"!!!!! :Lynch:

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 11, 2020, 02:12:01 AM
I've read this thread...twice...and I still haven't got the faintest clue about what the OP is talking about. Looks like a big stinking bowl of copy pasta.

Yeah, it's been a long time since I saw a Teal Deer, I almost thought they were extinct.

P.S.

Falun Gong would be kind of a cool name for a dog too. :puppysnicker:

P.P.S
I liked your comment Mags about Banging the Gong :shooty:
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Biggus Dickus

Check out Wikipedia, and Falun Gong!

Falun Gong
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
Falun Gong
Falun Gong Logo.svg
The Falun Dafa emblem
Traditional Chinese   法輪功
Simplified Chinese   法轮功
Literal meaning   Dharma Wheel Practice or Dharma Wheel Work/Power/Energy
showTranscriptions
Falun Dafa
Traditional Chinese   法輪大法
Simplified Chinese   法轮大法
Literal meaning   Great Dharma Wheel Practice
showTranscriptions
Falun Gong (UK: /ˌfɑːlʊn ˈɡɒŋ, ˌfæl-, - ˈɡʊŋ/, US: /- ˈɡɔːŋ/)[1] or Falun Dafa (/ˈdɑːfə/; Standard Mandarin Chinese: [fàlwə̌n tâfà]; literally, "Dharma Wheel Practice" or "Law Wheel Practice") is a Chinese religious practice that combines meditation and qigong exercises with a moral philosophy centered on the tenets of truthfulness, compassion, and forbearance (Chinese: 真、善、忍). The practice emphasizes morality and the cultivation of virtue, and identifies as a qigong practice of the Buddhist school, though its teachings also incorporate elements drawn from Taoist traditions. Through moral rectitude and the practice of meditation, practitioners of Falun Gong aspire to eliminate attachments, and ultimately to achieve spiritual enlightenment.

Falun Gong- The Band (US: /ˌfɑːlʊn ˈɡɒŋ, ˌfæl-, - ˈɡʊŋ/, US: /- ˈɡɔːŋ/)[1] or Falun Gong Bang a Gong
Rock group started in Detroit, USA. Founding members Pappa Bruno (Guitar, vocals), Magdalena (Drums, percussion, especially gong), aka The Butterfly of Drums. Other members include Bad Penny, xSilverPhinx, Ecurb Noselrub.
Breakthrough album, "Death of Jian Hongzhang".

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 11, 2020, 06:13:22 PM

Falun Gong
Falun Gong
Falun Gong Logo.svg
The Falun Dafa emblem
Simplified Chinese   法轮功
showTranscriptions
Falun Dafa
showTranscriptions
Falun Gong (UK: /ˌfɑːlʊn ˈɡɒŋ, ˌfæl-, - ˈɡʊŋ/, US: /- ˈɡɔːŋ/)[1] or Falun Dafa (/ˈdɑːfə/; Standard Mandarin Chinese: [fàlwə̌n tâfà]; literally, "Dharma Wheel Practice" or "Law Wheel Practice") is a Chinese religious practice that combines meditation and qigong exercises with a moral philosophy centered on the tenets of truthfulness, compassion, and forbearance (Chinese: 真、善、忍). The practice emphasizes morality and the cultivation of virtue, and identifies as a qigong practice of the Buddhist school, though its teachings also incorporate elements drawn from Taoist traditions. Through moral rectitude and the practice of meditation, practitioners of Falun Gong aspire to eliminate attachments, and ultimately to achieve spiritual enlightenment.

Falun Gong- The Band (US: /ˌfɑːlʊn ˈɡɒŋ, ˌfæl-, - ˈɡʊŋ/, US: /- ˈɡɔːŋ/)[1] or Falun Gong Bang a Gong
Rock group started in Detroit, USA. Founding members Pappa Bruno (Guitar, vocals), Magdalena (Drums, percussion, especially gong), aka The Butterfly of Drums. Other members include Bad Penny, xSilverPhinx, Ecurb Noselrub.
Very informative, thank you.

One correction:
QuoteThrough moral rectitude and the practice of meditation, practitioners of Falun Gong aspire to eliminate attachments, and ultimately to achieve spiritual enlightenment.
According to the Internet, and rumors of arbitrary and arbitrary sentiments and according to insiders, this is exactly why the band is called, Bang a Falungong Bong, not, Falun Gong Bang a Gong.
:levitate:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

Ecurb, the Baylor football team ain't too bad either.   

Beating the Connecticut women's basketball team is a major achievement.

Biggus Dickus

Check out this early photograph of Pappa Bruno with his guitar while on the road with Falun Gong!

Note: That's a 1979 Fender 25th Anniversary Stratocaster in Metallic Silver. Picture was taken on the tracks outside Depot Town in Ypsilanti, MI....Had played a gig at Sidetrack Bar the night before. (Building the bar is in has housed a bar and restaurant continuously for more than 150 years, switching to ice cream and soft drinks during Prohibition. Bar was started by veterans returning from Civil War)

xSilverPhinx

Falun Gong
Falun Gong
Falun Gong Logo.svg
The Falun Dafa emblem
Simplified Chinese   法轮功
showTranscriptions
Falun Dafa
showTranscriptions

:rofl:

I'm in! :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 12, 2020, 06:30:31 PM

Check out this early photograph of Pappa Bruno with his guitar while on the road with Falun Gong!

Note: That's a 1979 Fender 25th Anniversary Stratocaster in Metallic Silver. Picture was taken on the tracks outside Depot Town in Ypsilanti, MI....Had played a gig at Sidetrack Bar the night before. (Building the bar is in has housed a bar and restaurant continuously for more than 150 years, switching to ice cream and soft drinks during Prohibition. Bar was started by veterans returning from Civil War)

Banned for posting a picture of your long ago self when you used to be pretty.

At a certain unnatural angle.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Bad Penny II on January 17, 2020, 02:54:49 PM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 12, 2020, 06:30:31 PM

Banned for posting a picture of your long ago self when you used to be pretty.

As an FYI, the friend of mine that took that picture is a Graphic Designer, and this is a sample of his work (He designed the label for Kid Rock's beer)

He took the picture of me for a school project he was working on, but yes it was a long time ago:(