News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned because syrup was, in fact, used - I was there.  It was a very sticky situation.

Nam

Banned for not inviting me. I know I'm nude...new...but dude...ever heard of sharing?

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

No one

Since you feel left out,  this ban is all yours.

Nam

Accepts ban in birthday suit. Happy belated birthday. I give you a gift of a ban.

-Nam

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for a grammatical faux pas, as it is not "Happy Belated Birthday"!!!!!  It's "Belated Happy Birthday"!!!!  Dammit.  The birthday is not belated.  It's the same day it always is.  What is belated is the greeting!!!   Say it over and over:  Belated Happy Birthday; Belated Happy Birthday; Belated Happy Birthday, etc. 

Magdalena

Banned! Man!  >:(  This is not about whether the birthday or the greeting is belated, this is about 'the visualisation' of Nam accepting and giving a ban in his 'birthday suit'.  ;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

That image...Oh god get it out...BAN BAN BAN
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Banned for making me laugh out loud.  :lol:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Banned because everyone needs to laugh now and then.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Nam

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on April 11, 2016, 03:17:59 AM
Banned for a grammatical faux pas, as it is not "Happy Belated Birthday"!!!!!  It's "Belated Happy Birthday"!!!!  Dammit.  The birthday is not belated.  It's the same day it always is.  What is belated is the greeting!!!   Say it over and over:  Belated Happy Birthday; Belated Happy Birthday; Belated Happy Birthday, etc. 

Happy belated birthday to you, too.

-Nam

Nam

Quote from: Magdalena on April 11, 2016, 04:14:44 AM
Banned! Man!  >:(  This is not about whether the birthday or the greeting is belated, this is about 'the visualisation' of Nam accepting and giving a ban in his 'birthday suit'.  ;D

Banned for not wanting to picture me naked:

;)

-Nam

Tank

Banned for wearing invisible sun glasses.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Nam

Quote from: Tank on April 11, 2016, 12:47:33 PM
Banned for wearing invisible sun glasses.

Banned for making me fake cry.

-Nam

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Nam

Banned! Those are round head dude tears!

-Nam