News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Nam on April 07, 2016, 11:34:36 PM

Oh, I ban me not banning you.

-Nam

As if that's even possible.  :snicker:

Banned.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Magdalena

Quote from: Essie Mae on April 07, 2016, 11:37:56 PM
Banned for being cloyingly affectionate.
Sorry, didn't meant to skip you.
You are banned because there's no such thing as being "cloyingly affectionate!"  >:(

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Essie Mae on April 07, 2016, 11:44:27 PM
Now I'm confused. Banned.
I think we're all banning too much and too fast. :o

Sandra Craft

Banned for not acknowledging the horror that is "cloying".  And y'all banned for not practicing the Golden Mean when banning.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

Quote from: Magdalena on April 07, 2016, 11:43:15 PM
Quote from: Nam on April 07, 2016, 11:34:36 PM

Oh, I ban me not banning you.

-Nam

As if that's even possible.  :snicker:

Banned.
Quote from: Essie Mae on April 07, 2016, 11:44:27 PM
Now I'm confused. Banned.

Nam has banned himself soooooo many times, but he's still here.
He is not going anywhere.  ;D

Essie Mae

I don't like to be the one who brings them in, but this a case for the HAF SAS. Nam IS banned.

Biggus Dickus

THIS THREAD IS LOCKED DOWN TO PREVENT ANY FURTHER BANNING, REPEAT THIS THREAD IS IN LOCKDOWN
I put my mod hat on and am banning the whole lot of you for banicide, this shit has got to stop. (A mod-hat for those of you who are curious is nothing more than one of those cheap trucker-hats you can buy at the gas/petrol station)

So that's it, no more banning on this thread I'm warning all of you, and don't make me come back!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 08, 2016, 01:56:04 AM
THIS THREAD IS LOCKED DOWN TO PREVENT ANY FURTHER BANNING, REPEAT THIS THREAD IS IN LOCKDOWN
I put my mod hat on and am banning the whole lot of you for banicide, this shit has got to stop. (A mod-hat for those of you who are curious is nothing more than one of those cheap trucker-hats you can buy at the gas/petrol station)

So that's it, no more banning on this thread I'm warning all of you, and don't make me come back!

Sandra Craft

Or you'll turn the thread around and take us home?
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Nam

Banned for being overly dramatic.

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

Magdalena

Banned for not respecting the cheap trucker-hat.

Nam

Banned for being into trucker hats.

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

Essie Mae

Banned for upsetting Bruno - once he has been woken from his ususal somnolent state, be very afraid ........

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on April 08, 2016, 06:52:19 AM

Or you'll turn the thread around and take us home?

Yes that is correct everyone buckle back up because I'm turning the old Wagoner around, we're heading home...and you Book's are grounded.

The rest of ye' are banned once again. (Except Essie, cuz' she's nice)

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."