News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Banned because there are no "higher species", just different species.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Banned for always being so damn right. Geesh.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for obsequiousness and a servile attitude. You should have excoriated her unmercifully. Blehhh!

Magdalena

Banned because this is an atheist forum, we only excoriate gods unmercifully, not wonderful humans.

...But not Him, The Asmo:nu-uh: He's different.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Nam

This an atheist forum? Damn! I didn't get no memo. Banned for not sending me a memo.

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

Magdalena

Banned because our dear, Ecurb Noselrub is a Christian, and he needs to be reminded sometimes that things are backwards, here. 
I know you know where you are.  ;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

chimp3

Banned for probing. It is obvious that banning before you have moral certainty is worthy of banning. Alien anal probes are hereby submitted to the jury for peer review.
I doubt it!

Nam

Banned for using me as an alien anal probe (not going to walk straight for a week).

-Nam

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for allowing yourself to be used in such an ignominious fashion.

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Nam

Banned for not victim blaming.

-Nam

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for adding a "not" and thinking that you had done something original and insightful.

Magdalena

All y'all are banned for over anal-yzing things.

Nam

Banned.

Yeah. That's it! What? That's what I thought.

-Nam

Nam

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on March 27, 2016, 12:51:09 AM
Banned for adding a "not" and thinking that you had done something original and insightful.

Special Ban: for thinking I think like that.

-Nam