News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for writing this in another thread: "Can I substitute an item...like...a pussy for something else?", as it made me conjure up impure thoughts. 

Biggus Dickus

I'm banning you because I'm not sure why you banned Mags for simply wanting to replace her old current pussy for either a new one or something completely different?
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Banned because we're not talking about, Mags.  >:(
We were talking about Islam Afterlife Poontang. WTF am I gonna do with 72 female virgins? Hmm?  >:(
WTF would you do with 72 male virgins? Hmm!?  >:(

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on March 24, 2016, 08:11:17 PM
Banned because we're not talking about, Mags.  >:(
We were talking about Islam Afterlife Poontang. WTF am I gonna do with 72 female virgins? Hmm?  >:(
WTF would you do with 72 male virgins? Hmm!?  >:(

Banned for doubling down.

Here is Bruce's post:

"Can I substitute an item...like...my pussy for something else?"

Magdalena

Banned because it said, "a" not "my." Also, you never said what you would do with 72 male virgins.

Biggus Dickus

Banned for not knowing your Quran, for it is written:

In Islam, the concept of 72 virgins (houri) refers to an aspect of Jannah (Paradise). This concept is grounded in Qur'anic text which describe a sensual Paradise where believing men are rewarded by being wed to virgins with "full grown", "swelling" or "pears-shaped" breasts.[2][3] Conversly, women will be provided with only one man, and they "will be satisfied with him".[4]

I repeat: and they "will be satisfied with him"

Praise Asmo!

Magdalena

QuoteConversly, women will be provided with only one man, and they "will be satisfied with him"
Banned because that sounds like an order, not a fact.  :P

xSilverPhinx

You're both banned because this is a banning fest, not a religious discussion.  :foottap:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Biggus Dickus

Banned for multiple violations, to include:
-Not banning the poster above you.
-Posting in Spanglish
-Inserting a GIF onto a non-gif thread.
-Referring to El Bruno as a Nino.
-Using Jack Black in aforementioned GIF.

Nam

I'm on the road less traveled...

Magdalena

Banned.
First, boobs, then Poontang, complimentary dessert vouchers, now anal. It's been an interesting week.  :popcorn:

chimp3

Banned for trying to make next week less interesting.
I doubt it!

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for being 3 chimps yet not capable of evolving to a higher species.