News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Palindrome Day

Started by Recusant, February 01, 2020, 03:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

Tomorrow is 02/02/2020, regardless of whether you use the European convention or the American convention. Some people prefer to start with the year in writing dates, but in this case it remains a palindrome (2020/02/02).

"Palindrome Day" | timeanddate.com
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Biggus Dickus

I was surprised to discover in the article that palindrome days are more rare than I assumed they were...I just thought they happened more frequently than they do.
Very interesting. 8)

Several points:

1) I can't believe they named this after Sarah Palin, like really? WTF?
   2) My favorite Palinedrome phrase is: Do Geese See God?
   3) 02022020 is also my wife Socorro's and my 29th wedding anniversary.... :party:  (Friends who know us have been telling her she would win some type of Nobel Prize for putting up with me for so long, and I quite agree.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Randy

I know this is outdated and Palindrome Day has long passed but it reminded me of a video by Weird Al Yankovic.

"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg