News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Your Halloween Pictures

Started by Bella, October 31, 2007, 06:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Post them, I say!  :)

Neither of these are particularly flattering... but one shows my outfit and one shows the super-awesome ($1.50) beard that I drunkenly stole from my friend...

ryanvc76

And several drinks later....  after a friend stole my horns and I stole her horns AND wig!

---=---=---=---=---
http://www.vancleave.de
---=---=---=---
"[The Bible] has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies." - Mark Twain

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." - Thomas Jefferson

---=---

donkeyhoty

Bella, that first one looks like you were biting a large rat.

Ryan, the second one made a much cooler looking costume.
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

ryanvc76

It took FOREVER to get that damn red coloring off!
---=---=---=---=---
---=---=---=---
"[The Bible] has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies." - Mark Twain

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." - Thomas Jefferson

---=---

Will

Ah, Bella. Several women on AF are quite pretty, actually. Just more proof that atheists are prettier.  I guess Dawkins is the exception.

Me? I was going to go as Truman Capote, and not 20 minutes ago I started spraying the light blonde temporary hair color aerosol into my hair. Suddenly, my skin started burning. My eyes teared up, and I started having asthma. Willravel is allergic to something in this bottle.

I put warm water in a washcloth and tried to wash it out. It only smudged. I frantically grabbed the bottle. "Shampoo". Of course! So I grabbed my no more tears (Willravel = sensitive guy). Nothing. I grabbed the big guns: Neutrogena t-gel dandruff shampoo—just for preventative purposes. I had to wash my hair twice with the stuff and it finally came out.

*sigh*

I think I'll go as a caucasian middle-class homeowner with candy.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

donkeyhoty

Quote from: "Willravel"I guess Dawkins is the exception.
Wait, Dawkins is a woman. :shocked:

Donkeyhoty enjoys the use of the third person.
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

MommaSquid

Quote from: "Willravel"I think I'll go as a caucasian middle-class homeowner with candy.

No fair stealing my costume, Mr. Sensitive, third person guy!

I hope everyone had a fun Halloween.  I love the heathen holidays!

I saw about 40 trick-or-treaters last night.  Hardly any homes in my subdivision were lit up or decorated.  Bunch of Halloween grinches.   :evil:

ryanvc76

This one was a couple of years ago... I was "the pimp".  My shirt actually had a price list for the services my ladies would offer.  :oops:   :lol:

---=---=---=---=---
---=---=---=---

---=---

Amor Fati

Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!   Halloween is by far my favorite holiday.  I went as a devil priest this year, and laetus was an angel.  

Incidently, my second favorite holiday is Halo-ween.

Edit:  oops, that pic is huge.

MikeyV

My wife and the twins...I thought it was pretty neat.

Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God loves
you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the
most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth and you should save
it for someone you love.

-- Butch Hancock.

Bella

^That's frickin' adorable!

Squid

I'm the psycho lookin' guy in the middle:

MommaSquid

Quote from: "MikeyV"My wife and the twins...I thought it was pretty neat.

Aaaawwww....they're so cute!  Best costumes ever!

Davpronk

Halloween is gaining popularity here in holland, but i never celebrated halloween.

Mister Joy

I celebrated it twice, both when I lived in Seattle. First I was a Satanic priest, complete with an upside down cross drawn on my forehead - I think our neighbours thought that was tasteless, though, considering I was 9, and didn't take it too well - then Satan himself, because he's slightly more cuddly and socially accepted than his followers.

It's bigger than Christmas over there, though! Nobody seems to bother any more here. It's just a case of "It's halloween! Shall we dress up in costumes or decorate the house with sinister pumpkins? Nah, no one else is so we'll look stupid and probably get ourselves beaten up. Let's just use it as an excuse to get drunk." Plus, a lot of people are unwilling to send their kids out trick or treating at night here; all the media hype about paedophile stalkers in the night and what better time than halloween for a murder or kidnapping, I ask you? :roll: I think it's a real shame.