Started by curiosityandthecat, July 10, 2008, 03:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftyguitarjoe

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "leftyguitarjoe"My obsession :D  :D

Beautiful.

-Curio

Will

Quote from: "Chimera"I have a Compaq. It was all I could afford.
It's time to start the Emergency Chimera Mac fund!  :idea:
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Jolly Sapper

Renewable energy and old video games ... Its not as cool as those axes though.

Finding books with calculations and diagrams for developing, designing and installing systems. Trying to find time to read through them and make spreadsheets in between being a domestic man farm slave and college student isn't going as fast as I'd like.  

meh

Chimera

Quote from: "Willravel"
It's time to start the Emergency Chimera Mac fund!  :D
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

Atheist Mother

I have a dell, sony vaio and sometimes use my husband's mac book.  I like his better, but it's all good.  

My current obsession is watching The Wire on dvd.  Of course it is interupted every three episodes or so while netflix sends another.  Really good show though.
“Christians, like slaves and soldiers, ask no questions”  - Jerry Falwell
“I want three words [on my tombstone]: 'Woman, Atheist, Anarchist'. That's me ”- Madalyn Murray O'Hair

rlrose328

I'm obsessed with Pokemon... don't laugh!   :banna:

Wish I could muster up the same obsession for my med trans course.  LOL!
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

quizlixx

bioshock, atlas shrugged,1984.
i enjoy social commentaries.
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

Tanker

I'm am sooooooo addicted to Oblivion: Eldar Scrolls IV

In fact I playing at the same time I'm play it on here.
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

susangail

Quote from: "Evolved"
Quote from: "susangail"My MacBook.

I love my MacBook Pro.  Macs rule! :idea:
I second and third this.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "rlrose328"Wish I could muster up the same obsession for my med trans course.  LOL!

I know how you feel! I've got one paper on the Kalam Cosmological Argument, one paper on a philosophical examination of Philip Johnson's Darwin on Trial, a paper on the rhetorical aspects of the Scopes Monkey Trial, a postmodern photo essay, nine 2-3 page papers for a doctoral independent study, AND a seminar paper to finish.  ;)
-Curio

jcm

Sometimes this video gets stuck in my head and it takes a while to get it out...damn it...I watched it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBXr15K2uSc

maybe it's the music or just all of it :upset:
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "jcm"Sometimes this video gets stuck in my head and it takes a while to get it out...damn it...I watched it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBXr15K2uSc

maybe it's the music or just all of it :hail:  I wish they'd come to the US.  :(
-Curio

Evolved

Quote from: "Chimera"
It's time to start the Emergency Chimera Mac fund!  :D

Credit card with zero interest for a year. ;)
"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
Chapman Cohen

Asmodean

Quote from: "Tanker"I'm am sooooooo addicted to Oblivion: Eldar Scrolls IV

In fact I playing at the same time I'm play it on here.

"Elder" is written with an e.  :mad: ( :blush:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.