Main Menu

You guys rock!

Started by EvolutionCalling, June 25, 2008, 06:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARA

Quote(robots don't have souls silly)

Robots don't have souls?

I've been living a lie all this time.  :D

And thank you all for being so kick ass, especially our venerable leader laetusatheos, as I too think this forum rocks.
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.
                                                                                                                    -Winston Smith, protagonist of 1984 by George Orwell

Evolved

Quote from: "jcm"holy crap it's a smilies orgy.  :crazy:

Oh noooo...and a banana orgy!

"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
Chapman Cohen

jcm

Quote from: "Evolved"
Quote from: "jcm"holy crap it's a smilies orgy.  :pop:

awesome!
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs

crocofish

Quote from: "Evolved"
Reminds me of this one I did on another forum several years ago.
"The cloud condenses, and looks back on itself, in wonder." -- unknown

leftyguitarjoe

aaah!! is a smiley invasion!!!

Head for the hills!!

... nah. I'd rather DANCE!!  :banna:  :banna:  :banna:

afreethinker30

Quote from: "EvolutionCalling"I would just like to say how happy I am to be on this board!  The name does it justice, you guys are good spirited, happy atheists with a sense of humor.  I was posting on another board (that will go nameless) that had a very militant (perhaps?) tone to it.  There was a lot of conspiracy flinging going on and a lot of "SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE" screams without considering there is no such phrase in the Constitution.  Nothing was brought to the table in the form of constructive discussion.  Rational posts where ignored in favor of assumptions and I'd liken it to the Atheist version of Christian fundamentalism!  So, in other words, you guys rock!  Thanks for being awesome.

(where the crap did that *points down to ad* come from)

So true the other boards I used were the same.Everyone was just so ticked,alot of talk of taking people out and such.But this place is just so great.You see everything from intelligent topics to just being silly and having fun. :beer: