News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Congrats!

Started by Recusant, September 12, 2021, 07:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

Hey, McLaren pulled off a one two at Monza! Good stuff, and I expect the Tank scion is rather pleased.  :thumbsup:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Quote from: Recusant on September 12, 2021, 07:25:44 PM
Hey, McLaren pulled off a one two at Monza! Good stuff, and I expect the Tank scion is rather pleased.  :thumbsup:

Very much so! Although Andrew is in America working for McLaren but at Arrow. It's great that Daniel has pulled his finger out at last and has started to earn his wage. McLaren are now back in third place ahead of Ferrari and doing that at Monza, the Ferrari home track, is sweet. :)

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.