News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

So your in a situation where you can only save one life.

Started by Curt, July 11, 2021, 02:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on September 13, 2021, 08:34:06 PM
... I would do my best to save both,....unless the stranger turned out to be *** ::) Trump. (F*^% Trump)
*** Trump.

This is my one and only exception.
I would rather save a half-dead possum over this good for nothing but dividing-piece of shit.
:sulk:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

How's that saying go?
I if I was in a room with Hitler and trump and I had a gun with 2 bullets, I'd shoot trump twice.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on September 18, 2021, 10:43:12 AM
How's that saying go?
I if I was in a room with Hitler and trump and I had a gun with 2 bullets, I'd shoot trump twice.
OK.  :lol:

But, BUT,  but...
I can hate more than you, watch...

I would do exactly the same, and, AND, and... I would take the gun, and...
Just...
Just...just...

...The other guy, as well.

:grin:

So, you see, No one...
We are in the: "So your in a situation where you can only save one life." In the Philosophy section, and you and I just killed a guy, twice, just to be sure, and badly injured another.

:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Magdalena

No one

I hate that putrid excuse for a human more than I have ever hated anything!

Magdalena

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey