News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophus

‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Cecilie

The world's what you create.

ThinkAnarchy

"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

ThinkAnarchy

I will probably post some more later tonight.

"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Sophus

I don't know why, but this is one of the funniest one's I've seen:

‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Sweetdeath

Lol! Omfg. I know where that Jesus dude is in NYC. I eat lunch at Bryant park at least twice a week. <3

And yay, Randy savage has saved us. R.I.P ;; You were a cool wrestler when I was a kid.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

MariaEvri

I was at a christening today and I thought just that

just replace muslim with christian
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Saeriva

Sorry I don't have any images to contribute, but... I just had to comment on the Savage picture.

Macho Man, you will be sorely missed. The world is a less manly place without you, but thank you for giving Jesus a well deserved pile-drive from us.

Sophus

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com

fester30

Not sure if any of you have heard of crossfit.  It's a fitness fad.

http://www.crossfit.com/

I created this poster.  :D

Shy

All of this was really JUST TO FUNNY!!!

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

MariaEvri

help starving children? pffff lets appear on cheetos. much cooler
www.poseidonsimons.com