News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophus

‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Cooper20

"There are many types of religion, one of them in Christianity, which celebrates the irony of nailing a carpenter to two pieces of wood."

Cecilie

Awww, it's not a real website.
The world's what you create.

The Magic Pudding

Why doesn't god just go down the chimney and get that guy, he looks confused and in need of help. 
Doesn't even seem to understand the law of gravity.

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Davin

DaveD

hismikeness

No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

history_geek

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

Cecilie

I'm glad god isn't my dad.
The world's what you create.

Sophus

Don't know about you, but I am really looking forward to the rapture.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Sophus

In case you were wondering why there was no rapture... thank Randy Savage!