News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

TheFightSong

Or maybe the joke is that you, Maggy and Bruno, are confused because I was speaking outrageous words to intentionally confuse you two and we should not take ourselves too seriously? :snicker1:

Magdalena

Quote from: TheFightSong on February 11, 2022, 06:28:03 PM
Or maybe the joke is that you, Maggy and Bruno, are confused because I was speaking outrageous words to intentionally confuse you two and we should not take ourselves too seriously? :snicker1:
OK..."We" sounds like a lot of people.
;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

TheFightSong

Quote from: Magdalena on February 11, 2022, 06:41:32 PM
;D
Not just a lot of people. A lot of animals regardless of their specie.

There are squirrels taking themselves too seriously with their nuts without doing the nut-collecting job properly. Which is why the squirrels lose deez nuts sometimes.  :rimshot:

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena

Magdalena

Quote from: TheFightSong on February 11, 2022, 08:01:04 PM
;D

There are squirrels taking themselves too seriously with their nuts without doing the nut-collecting job properly. Which is why the squirrels lose deez nuts sometimes.  :rimshot:
Will there be a squirrel's nut rant now?  :notsure:

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Magdalena on February 11, 2022, 03:39:28 AM
Quote from: TheFightSong on February 11, 2022, 03:30:13 AM
It's a wildly sarcastic inside joke for me and P.B. That's why you don't get it.
Ah.

I don't think it had a punch line, but that is a Western convention. Maybe it was sort of an expanded Haiku joke?

TheFightSong

Quote from: Magdalena on February 11, 2022, 08:26:01 PM
;D

Yes, the squirrels don't deserve to be stupidly losing their nuts and taking themselves too seriously when they are that cute-looking! It should be illegal!  :grrr:

TheFightSong

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 11, 2022, 09:13:18 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on February 11, 2022, 03:39:28 AM
Quote from: TheFightSong on February 11, 2022, 03:30:13 AM
It's a wildly sarcastic inside joke for me and P.B. That's why you don't get it.
Ah.

I don't think it had a punch line, but that is a Western convention. Maybe it was sort of an expanded Haiku joke?
Nah, I was just screwing around. There was no punch line nor expanded Haiku to be had.

Magdalena

Quote from: TheFightSong on February 11, 2022, 09:17:57 PM
;D

Yes, the squirrels don't deserve to be stupidly losing their nuts and taking themselves too seriously when they are that cute-looking! It should be illegal!  :grrr:
It should be illegal.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on February 11, 2022, 10:07:27 PM
Quote from: TheFightSong on February 11, 2022, 09:17:57 PM
;D

It should be illegal.

Pobrecito :sadshake:

Ecurb Noselrub

Name a rock group with 4 guys, none of whom sing or play instruments.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.