News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

hermes2015

Quote from: Tom62 on September 21, 2020, 08:05:35 PM
Amazing young talent...

That is quite fitting, because Mozart was not much older when he wrote his K.40 concerto.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Bluenose

Time for a bit of a laugh
The Money or the Gun was an Australian talk program back in the day.  Each episode had a musical interlude which in every case was a version of Stairway To Heaven, this was my favourite...

+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Icarus

These times are so trying in so many ways. We can use a few laughs.  These women are multi-talented and have a sense of humor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX2grJZDrmg

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Tank

Tank

NSFW and No One will hate this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tank

Icarus

No one

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Bad Penny II

Johnny Nash died recently, a one hit wonder? I don't  know but it was a good one.

Just be happy?
Get your happy where you can.
Try not to be morose.

But you can't get it even if you really want, I've tried
You can think you can as long as the song lasts.
I suppose that'll have to do.

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Recusant

Albert and Green. One of my favourite duos.   :smokin cool:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken