News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Recent posts

Laid Back Lounge / Re: Jokes Thread (Was named An...
Last post by Tank - May 24, 2024, 01:28:44 PM
:rofl:
Laid Back Lounge / Re: Jokes Thread (Was named An...
Last post by The Magic Pudding.. - May 24, 2024, 11:18:34 AM
Science / Re: "Just One Word: Microplast...
Last post by Icarus - May 24, 2024, 04:29:57 AM
NPR radio today had research microbiologist guest speakers. They were studying our plastic problem. The plastic bags that we use to transport our groceries from the market to our homes is mostly polyethylene. Those little bags are ubiquitous because many merchants, such as restaurants, hardware stores,florists, etc  use the bags as a convenience to the customer.

What becomes of those bags. Voila! They are convenient for discharging ordinary kitchen litter. Toss in the trash collector bins and they end up in the local landfill. There they disintegrate over time.

Here is the kicker.............It has been established that there are microparticles of that stuff finding its way into human bodies. That is old news, but where does this particular microplastic concentrate within the human body. The testicles. Yep, testicles !   So far, that has not been shown to have an unwelcome influence on our sex lives.......
Introductions / Re: Hello, again...
Last post by Dark Lightning - May 23, 2024, 07:55:32 PM
Did you use to post at Raving Atheists? Rat Bastard, here. That forum imploded quite awhile ago, and is no more.
Last post by simoon - May 23, 2024, 06:46:35 PM
Thanks for the suggestions for resetting my old account, but I am fine with using this new account.

I didn't post that much with my previous account, anyway.

Good to be back.
Last post by Tank - May 23, 2024, 06:00:13 PM
Welcome back :)
Last post by Recusant - May 23, 2024, 04:59:05 PM
Welcome back !

Nice to see somebody returning. If you want to revive your previous account, please send me a PM (click on my name and find the PM link on the left) and I'll guide you through that. No emails required.

:welcomeback:
Last post by Dark Lightning - May 23, 2024, 04:57:54 PM
Welcome back. Maybe an admin can set your password on the old account?
Introductions / Hello, again...
Last post by simoon - May 23, 2024, 04:06:16 PM
I joined this forum several years ago, did not post for a while, then forgot my password.

My previous account was created using an email address on @sbcglobal.net, and for some reason, I don't get email on that account from random sources. Turns out, Happy Atheist is one of them.

So, I would never receive password reset emails.

Anyway, I rejoined with a different email and username.

I am happy to be back.
Laid Back Lounge / Re: animals in your life
Last post by Icarus - May 23, 2024, 01:03:33 AM