News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

String of Insults

Started by Siz, January 04, 2020, 11:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tom62

Your are the proof that God has a sense of humour
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Ecurb Noselrub

Tom62

Platgekeesd snotkegelwijf
Arschschweißtrinker
Va te faire foutre
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tom62

If I were you, I'd rather be me!
Robert A. Heinlein

Magdalena

I was wondering how you comb your hair so the horns don't show.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on January 11, 2020, 03:39:26 AM
" "

Silence - my ultimate insult is to ignore the person totally and not even acknowledge their existence.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on January 11, 2020, 09:53:16 AM
Quote from: hermes2015 on January 11, 2020, 03:39:26 AM
" "

Silence - my ultimate insult is to ignore the person totally and not even acknowledge their existence.

Yup, that about sums it up.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Bad Penny II

Oh no fuck it's...
Fuck, they're nearly at the door
No noise no movement!
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Biggus Dickus

You are soooo gullible you would spend $75.00 USD on a candle from Gwyneth Paltrow's "Goop" store which supposedly smells like her vagina!

P.S This is true (Not that Bad Penny would actually buy a candle that smelt like Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina, well maybe he would, but that's possibly a discussion for another day)
I mean it's true that GOOP actually sells a candle that is named, "This Smells Like My Vagina". Here's a link to an article about the candle, which also includes some reviews. (I like the one review which said,"Maybe if you asked a bunch of teen boys who had never been near a vagina, they'd say, 'Yeah, like this!'")
https://www.thecut.com/2020/01/gwyneth-paltrow-is-selling-a-vagina-scented-candle.html
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Bad Penny II

You're a person that concludes, or dithers about and doesn't conclude yet wrongly besmirches good folk just the same.

I'd wait 'till Gwyneths's vagina essence was 50% off
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Bad Penny II on January 11, 2020, 03:40:19 PM
You're a person that concludes, or dithers about and doesn't conclude yet wrongly besmirches good folk just the same.

I'd wait 'till Gwyneths's vagina essence was 50% off

:lol: I say, this vagina's gone off...

billy rubin

your so confused you didn't know whether to buy gwyneth's essence of pussy or brand's essence of reindeer

i expected nothing but im still disappointed

Buddy

I got called a gothic whore at work today. I'm sharing it here because at least they were creative
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Magdalena

Quote from: Buddy on January 11, 2020, 08:25:41 PM
I got called a gothic whore at work today. I'm sharing it here because at least they were creative
Yep... The last time guys around here were talking about vaginas, Pasta Chick said: ...That's because guys don't know what a pair of sweaty balls smell like at the end of the day."