News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

String of Insults

Started by Siz, January 04, 2020, 11:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Your family tree is a tumbleweed.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dark Lightning

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

No one

You're about as bright as a wet match in a dark room.

Bad Penny II

"We sat around the other night, me and the guys,
Trying to find the right word
That would best fit and describe you and people like you
That no principle has touched no principles baptized
How about that?
Who'd eat shit and say it taseted good
If there was some money in it for him"
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Dark Lightning

I know a guy who ate his shit just to prove he could. No money involved. :barf:

ate, not at

No one

Biggus Dickus

Looks like those penis enlargement pills you take are working, because you're twice the dick you used to be!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

billy rubin

you're so ugly that when your friends take a group picture they hand you the camera.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Magdalena

You're so ugly, you don't answer video calls after 9 pm because your face has been restored to factory settings.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dark Lightning

You're so ugly it looks like you fell out of an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Magdalena

You're so dumb, that when your mom told you, "The man goes on top and the woman underneath." For three years you and your wife slept in bunk beds.

No one

You're so intellectually stunted, you thought WIFI was a question.

Dark Lightning

You're so ugly that when you were born, the doctor slapped your mom.

Ecurb Noselrub

hermes2015

" "

Silence - my ultimate insult is to ignore the person totally and not even acknowledge their existence.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames