News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

False. Why would anyone even try to twerk that long to find out?

TNP is puzzled why he always ends up being the bad guy in family arguments.

Tank

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 07, 2022, 01:47:43 AM
False. Why would anyone even try to twerk that long to find out?

TNP is puzzled why he always ends up being the bad guy in family arguments.

False. I like to win  ;)

TNP would swap there grass lawn for a camomile lawn if they could?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Tank on February 07, 2022, 08:53:34 AM

False. I like to win  ;)

TNP would swap there grass lawn for a camomile lawn if they could?

True, in fact you got me to do an online search for Chamomile lawns, and now I'm thinking of converting a spot in my backyard this spring...here's the link I found.
https://www.rhs.org.uk/lawns/chamomile-lawns

If it could be proved that the life you are currently living is only a dream, TNP would want to be woken up.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 08, 2022, 01:22:46 PM
If it could be proved that the life you are currently living is only a dream, TNP would want to be woken up.

Possibly. That would depend on what I would be waking up to. If I didn't know I'd probably not wake up as I'm pretty happy here and I could be a lot lot worse off.

TNP loves salt & vinegar flavour crisps.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Tank on February 08, 2022, 04:29:08 PM

Possibly. That would depend on what I would be waking up to. If I didn't know I'd probably not wake up as I'm pretty happy here and I could be a lot lot worse off.

Oh yes, that is very true indeed! I do love the salty, vinegary taste of crisps! I've been trying to make my own at home in the air-fryer with both regular and sweet potatoes...the thicker ones aren't too bad, but I haven't yet perfected the thin ones.

TNP thinks Bad Penny II seems to be obsessing a bit too much over my,...how do I say rather large package?

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 08, 2022, 04:39:17 PM

Oh yes, that is very true indeed! I do love the salty, vinegary taste of crisps! I've been trying to make my own at home in the air-fryer with both regular and sweet potatoes...the thicker ones aren't too bad, but I haven't yet perfected the thin ones.

TNP thinks Bad Penny II seems to be obsessing a bit too much over my,...how do I say rather large package?

Your package   
Your package
Your package

TNP will type 7 to 17 paragraphs about how anti-critical thinking American society treats your rather large...package.
:fingertap:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

Mags is right. I will type several paragraphs about large packages.

I played varsity football in high school.  We had large shower areas for use after practice or games. One of our players was a lad whose sur name was Howell.   He had an enormous penis, double the size of we normal guys.

His nick name was Horse Dick Howell.  He did suffer from his unusual physical condition.  It is difficult to have a socially acceptable image when one's pants cannot adequately accommodate the contents. Particularly embarrassing when being teased, or aroused, by the campus coeds.

He was handicapped to be sure.  His package was suitable only for very large whores or medium sized cows.

With all that to live with, he was also teased because his given name was Virgil.

Sorry Mags that was only five disjointed paragraphs.

TNP might buy a clever little laser printer whose brand name is Laserpecker.  See Laserpecker.net/products

Tank

Quote from: Magdalena on February 08, 2022, 11:48:50 PM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 08, 2022, 04:39:17 PM

Your package   
Your package
Your package

TNP will type 7 to 17 paragraphs about how anti-critical thinking American society treats your rather large...package.
:fingertap:

I see you got the GIF working again :D

Tank

Quote from: Icarus on February 09, 2022, 06:25:51 AM

TNP might buy a clever little laser printer whose brand name is Laserpecker.  See Laserpecker.net/products

True. But I'd never buy an HP printer. That's Hewlett Packard not Huge Package by the way.

TNP backward talks when Yoda he sees?

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Tank on February 09, 2022, 07:26:17 AM

TNP backward talks when Yoda he sees?

False, however. I do like to mimic Lord Dark Helmet on occasion, "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate"

TNP likes to compare similarities between their real, everyday life, and that of Seinfeld episodes?

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on February 09, 2022, 07:20:39 AM
I see you got the GIF working again :D
Yes, yes I did.
Unfortunate, isn't it.  :lol:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

"TNP likes to compare similarities between their real, everyday life, and that of Seinfeld episodes?"

True, I feel like this exercise helps me to be the master of my own domain.

TNP is watching the series "Bloodline" and doesn't like a single person it in, but keeps watching as people destroy themselves and others.

Ecurb Noselrub

False. I am no longer watching it.

TNP is starting to get a little interested in The Fight Song.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 11, 2022, 08:56:52 PM

True, if you're referring to that new song by the Foo Fighters.

TNP grew up thinking quicksand was going to be a bigger issue in their life than it actually is.

TheFightSong

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 11, 2022, 10:22:21 PM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 11, 2022, 08:56:52 PM

True, if you're referring to that new song by the Foo Fighters.

TNP grew up thinking quicksand was going to be a bigger issue in their life than it actually is.
No.

T.N.P. will go down on their knees and faithfully pray that Allah gives them 4 wives for pleasure.