Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Should we talk about the weather?

Started by Eric V Arachnid, December 28, 2014, 12:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Buddy

Warm weather is taking its sweet time to get here and I'm really mad about it. I am so done with cold and rain and snow.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Dave

After swathing myself in waterproofs before going out to the car the downpour stopped as soon as I got in it.

The 20 minute drive needed wipers only for a few drops blown off the hood by the slipstream.

Except for the last 100 yards when the clouds dumped their full load once again, so I had a 200 yard dash (well, sort of dash) through a seeming waterfall.

Does someone, somewhere not like me?
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Harmonie

It was real warm for the morning when I woke up and it was getting kind of yucky, but thankfully a cold front has come through and now it's back in the lower 50s. =D

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

jumbojak

The last two days here been gorgeous. Wonderful temperature, no biting wind.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

jumbojak

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Buddy

Quote from: jumbojak on April 04, 2018, 06:04:59 PM
You need to head south.

Yes I do. Indiana weather is making me want to rip my hair out.

jumbojak

Once the sumber heat hits you might rethink your decision though.

Buddy

Nah, I'm a warm weather person. I can take the heat and humidity but I can't stand the cold.

jumbojak

Virginia might be a bit chilly in winter for you but if you came down this way I'd help get you set up. Charleston is very popular and Richmond has quite the following too.

Buddy

Man, I would if I could. I want to get the hell out of dodge so bad. The only thing keeping me here is that my boyfriend has a really good job and cost of living is so low. Otherwise I'd be looking to transfer to another PNC branch. They have a lot of openings in the Philadelphia/Harrisburg PA area that I would love to apply to.

jumbojak

Buddy

He works as a line supervisor at a local pretzel factory. He doesn't want to leave Indiana right now so it's not the only reason we are still here, just the biggest one.

jumbojak

Plus, all the pretzels you can eat, right?  :D