News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Islam Vs Christianity !! Gospel of Barnabas ...

Started by lielielie, July 29, 2010, 08:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lielielie

hi As an Arbian I want to know Your opinion About : Gospel of Barnabas :headbang:

Tha Alleged god say in the Quran :
QuoteÙˆÙ,ÙˆÙ,,Ù‡Ù... إنا Ù,تÙ,,نا اÙ,,Ù...سيح عيسى بن Ù...ريÙ... رسوÙ,, اÙ,,Ù,,Ù‡ ÙˆÙ...ا Ù,تÙ,,وه ÙˆÙ...ا صÙ,,بوه ÙˆÙ,,كن شبه Ù,,Ù‡Ù... وإن اÙ,,ذين اختÙ,,فوا فيه Ù,,في شك Ù...نه Ù...ا Ù,,Ù‡Ù... به Ù...Ù† عÙ,,Ù... Ø¥Ù,,ا اتباع اÙ,,ظن ÙˆÙ...ا Ù,تÙ,,وه ÙŠÙ,يناً * بÙ,, رفعه اÙ,,Ù,,Ù‡ Ø¥Ù,,يه وكان اÙ,,Ù,,Ù‡ عزيزاً حكيÙ...اً

Oki I translate to you !! alleged god Say

QuoteMaybe they say that Jesus was kill or Crucify the truth is that Allah 'god' Replaced him .... :  

:yay:  !!! i think god don't have Enough Firewood to burn us !!!

Martin TK

I'm not sure I can follow what you are saying here.  I'm pretty sure the rantings and ravings forum is three doors down.  I will attempt to give you a little of what I do know.

The Koran, Qu'ran, Quran; was written by an uneducated man who basically stole around 85% of it from the Old Testament of the Jewish religion and the New Testament of the Christians.  The entire reason for the invention of the Islamic Faith, was because Muhammed felt that the Christian faith wasn't giving enough attention tothe Arabs, thus he set out to creat Islam.

Of course the Koran must accept Jesus, it's written on the back of the prophesies set forth inthe Old Testament and through the New Testament.  Islam wouldn't be so bad, except for the collections of the hadith and the use of the isnad to verify the evidence of certain events.  Then you have the whole issue of the "satanic verses" to contend with.  Islam is just another poorly thought out version of the Abrahamic Religions which include Christianity, the Jewish Religion, and now the newer Mormonism.
"Ever since the 19th Century, Theologians have made an overwhelming case that the gospels are NOT reliable accounts of what happened in the history of the real world"   Richard Dawkins - The God Delusion

lielielie

Quote from: "Martin TK"I'm not sure I can follow what you are saying here.  I'm pretty sure the rantings and ravings forum is three doors down.  I will attempt to give you a little of what I do know.

The Koran, Qu'ran, Quran; was written by an uneducated man who basically stole around 85% of it from the Old Testament of the Jewish religion and the New Testament of the Christians.  The entire reason for the invention of the Islamic Faith, was because Muhammed felt that the Christian faith wasn't giving enough attention tothe Arabs, thus he set out to creat Islam.

Of course the Koran must accept Jesus, it's written on the back of the prophesies set forth inthe Old Testament and through the New Testament.  Islam wouldn't be so bad, except for the collections of the hadith and the use of the isnad to verify the evidence of certain events.  Then you have the whole issue of the "satanic verses" to contend with.  Islam is just another poorly thought out version of the Abrahamic Religions which include Christianity, the Jewish Religion, and now the newer Mormonism.

:D you ll right !!thank you