News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Bawsh, hogwash, pashaw.

Started by Old Seer, April 25, 2020, 07:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Seer

At the moment I am living (I think) proof that all this social distancing, face maskery. hand and body scrubbling, cloroclicky something is a hoax. It did nothing for me to stop spring fever. I'm off to take another unscheduled nap.
The only thing possible the world needs saving from are the ones running it.
Oh lord, save us from those wanting to save us.
I'm not a Theist.

No one

At the beginning of the season, the fever of spring drew the card of invulnerability.

Randy

Quote from: Old Seer on April 25, 2020, 07:47:22 PM
At the moment I am living (I think) proof that all this social distancing, face maskery. hand and body scrubbling, cloroclicky something is a hoax. It did nothing for me to stop spring fever. I'm off to take another unscheduled nap.

I take at least one nap per day and sometimes two. Naps for me last hours. I just got up from a four hour nap a little while ago. It isn't spring fever, just fatigue. I've tried washing my hands and all that other stuff and still I find myself taking naps. We're doomed I tell you, doomed!
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg