News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Velma

Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Bad Penny

I did have a gel bike seat cover
Recently noticed I no longer did
Theft of mine, it's an awful thing
If I'd transmissible bum disease,
I might have drawn some solace.

Bad Penny

There was a bargain going, craft-ish beer, 3.2 litres tap king things for $5, I snapped up twelve.  Tonight's one is absurdly² frothy, that's a bit bothersome.
There's not enough Viking movies, I'm going to have to watch Outlander again, ah Boromir and his mead, I bet he never had a froth problem.  grumpy

Reasons To Be Grumpy thread
"Started by jumbojak"
That's not a grumpy, just strange.

Harmonie

Hm... Glad I don't drink beer. Lol.

I am super grumpy right now. No winter ever came this year, and on top of that - we're supposed to hit 83 degrees F next week! That's right... It's going to get hot. I'm going to have to throw all of my covers off my bed, during winter.

:lynch:

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Crow

Quote from: Bad Penny on February 16, 2016, 11:01:26 AM
There was a bargain going, craft-ish beer, 3.2 litres tap king things for $5, I snapped up twelve.  Tonight's one is absurdly² frothy, that's a bit bothersome.
There's not enough Viking movies, I'm going to have to watch Outlander again, ah Boromir and his mead, I bet he never had a froth problem.  grumpy

Reasons To Be Grumpy thread
"Started by jumbojak"
That's not a grumpy, just strange.

Good froth can be fantastic. I was in the Turks Head in Leeds the other week and the froth on the beer there is amazing it must have an emulsifier added as it is similar to whipped egg whites and held its shape.
Retired member.

Asmodean

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on February 12, 2016, 05:07:28 PM
What about Grumpy Sex? Can we talk or discuss that?
Ah, yes. The Asmo does that. Grumpily. Both the sex part and the discussing thereof. In fact, He is one of a tiny handful of people He knows with no manner of taboos on the subject of sex.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Bad Penny

Quote from: Radiant on February 16, 2016, 11:34:57 AM

I am super grumpy right now. No winter ever came this year, and on top of that - we're supposed to hit 83 degrees F next week! That's right... It's going to get hot. I'm going to have to throw all of my covers off my bed, during winter.

"I am super grumpy right now"
Hm... Glad I don't don't drink beer, guffaw

Harmonie

Maybe I am particularly a grouch as of late, but dabbling in alcohol will not fix that problem.

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Radiant on February 16, 2016, 01:09:33 PM
Maybe I am particularly a grouch as of late, but dabbling in alcohol will not fix that problem.

That's very true, so sayeth the man two years sober 8)

By the way where is JayJay lately? (Aka JJ)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Bad Penny

No dabbling won't suffice, you have to accept alcohol as your one true master, then it's all happy flower lands and baby lambs and annoying alarm clocks.

jumbojak

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on February 16, 2016, 01:51:52 PM

By the way were is JayJay lately? (Aka JJ)

I'm here Bruno. Lurking and looking more than posting, but I'm here. And I found a song for you. Just been having trouble getting it to paste....

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: jumbojak on February 16, 2016, 05:50:03 PM
Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on February 16, 2016, 01:51:52 PM

By the way where is JayJay lately? (Aka JJ)

I'm here Bruno. Lurking and looking more than posting, but I'm here. And I found a song for you. Just been having trouble getting it to paste....

He JJ, good to hear from you...and I'm looking forward to hearing the song (I think?)  ;D
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Firebird

Where exactly are you?
Last night we got snow and ice in Boston. It's now 50 degrees F and it's all melting.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Harmonie

Quote from: Firebird on February 16, 2016, 11:11:51 PM

Where exactly are you?
Last night we got snow and ice in Boston. It's now 50 degrees F and it's all melting.

Oklahoma. For the next ten days (at least) it won't even be cold enough during the night for snow. =/

Steeler

I drove home from work last night in my underwear.
Made me kinda grumpy. Luckily I didn't need tip stop for anything along the way.