News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Re: Post YouTube videos that don't suck!

Started by Buddy, October 27, 2012, 08:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

Buddy

Dieman Dave's Ninji Skewl

I quote this video every time my stepdad tells me to take a self defense class, accent and all
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Bad Penny II

The Vegans make a good case.

Meet the meat, here what it has to say.

You may have won this one but you misspelt hear, it's got an ear in it.
Don't listen to him, he's a loser, he's so petty, they all are, don't listen.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Tom62

Funny video about white woke liberals.

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Davin

That is a bit annoying, but I don't think it's that big of a problem. I think that most of the "woke" libs are the loudest and that they are a minority of libs.

It's a good gesture to let them know that they don't have to hate themselves for being white, but their self hatred doesn't really harm anyone else. But I think this video for be other than the woke liberals, I think it's for people that like to make fun of them. Which is also fine.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Red_Cloud

Red_Cloud

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
This is quite a long video, almost 15 minutes, so you might be tempted to fast-forward some of the Muggeridge and the Bishop of Southwark bits!

Sorry folks! . . . I didn't realise there were 4 videos to this, but you can leave it and come back again, eh!? :count sheep:

Essie Mae

Quote from: Red_Cloud on October 06, 2019, 10:14:55 AM

I like this! :shooty:

Me too. Very soothing. Didn't know such a group existed. Thank you.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Icarus

Essie Mae the Ukelele group have several You Tube presentations. They are a fun group who can play pretty well.  If you want to hear that music done by a full orchestra find, on You Tube,........the Danish national orchestra playing, the Good, Bad, and Ugly.   That music is  dramatic and is the theme from an old American cowboy type saga of the good guys against the bad guys.  More than a few of the American westerns have some most rememberable and dramatic music. Here is one from the cowboy  movie; The Magnificent Seven.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yulmgTcGLZw

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

jumbojak

Three year old with autism raps for his mom.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

hermes2015

Quote from: jumbojak on October 09, 2019, 02:44:14 PM
Three year old with autism raps for his mom.

That affects me so much. My eyes are wet.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames