News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

Hailstones are a bummer even when small. In the state of Texas , some hailstones are 8cm in diameter. They are deadly, they destroy automobiles and gardens and crops.

MarcusA

This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

billy rubin

its so humid that moisture is condensing on my hand tools inside tbe shop

set the function, not the mechanism.

Tank

Quote from: billy rubin on June 26, 2023, 12:42:37 PMits so humid that moisture is condensing on my hand tools inside tbe shop

Wow. That sounds dangerous and slippery.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

:sadnod:

Also, The Asmo's favourite RJ45 crimp tool is positively rusting in these thunderstormy conditions, as are The Deutschmann's brake discs.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

Quote from: Tank on June 26, 2023, 02:28:32 PM
Quote from: billy rubin on June 26, 2023, 12:42:37 PMits so humid that moisture is condensing on my hand tools inside tbe shop

Wow. That sounds dangerous and slippery.

also on the concrete floor. pretty wet.

set the function, not the mechanism.

MarcusA

I'd like to quit smoking but I can't find the will to quit.

Asmodean

I took a different approach. Bought me an vape and a bucket of Arabic tobacco flavoured juice and... The need for analogue cigarettes just went away and the need to vape never really materialised. I don't say that I've quit smoking - I have made no such decision, but for all practical purposes, I'm a non-smoker today.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: MarcusA on June 28, 2023, 06:12:22 AMI'd like to quit smoking but I can't find the will to quit.

Have you tried a vape?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

No one

Have a friend follow you around.
Each time you light up, have them smack it out of your mouth, as hard as they can.

You're welcome.

Asmodean

Quote from: No one on June 28, 2023, 09:57:10 AMHave a friend follow you around.
Each time you light up, have them smack it out of your mouth, as hard as they can.

You're welcome.
That would get expensive in a hurry, even with a friend discount. :sadshake:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

MarcusA

A Christian troll has made me quite angry.

Tank

Quote from: MarcusA on June 29, 2023, 05:24:49 PMA Christian troll has made me quite angry.

Well he just got 60 days off. If somebody abuses you report their post and stand back. If you spit back you just might find yourself also getting a time out.

MarcusA

Being chased by a pack of wolves makes me grumpy.

Tank

Just stand still. It will soon be over.