News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Movie quote ban, "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt..of elderberries"
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

"Strawberry Fields Forever" ban.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Sorry,  the correct answer was "I fart in your general direction!" ban.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena

Banned just for the heck of it.   

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 27, 2016, 05:22:03 PM
Banned just for the heck of it.

Banned,not by me, but by Etsy...

Sorry Witches, You Won't Be Able to Buy Spells on Etsy Anymore

Etsy, the leading hub for online sellers of handmade twee goods, has banned the sale of metaphysical items — including spells, hexes and potions.

Per Etsy's new policy, which was implemented earlier this month, they are cracking down on the sale of items that make dubious promises. Their new policy reads: "Any metaphysical service that promises or suggests it will effect a physical change (e.g., weight loss) or other outcome (e.g., love, revenge) is not allowed, even if it delivers a tangible item."

Looks like you'll have to get your stuff somewhere else Mags.

Magdalena

Banned because the HAF can neither confirm nor deny I'm a witch...yet.

Also... 
Bruno please, "Do not put your faith in such trinkets of deceit!"  :smileshake:
-Dracula, Bram Stoker's Dracula

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Mags...

Apathy, you are banned because this is a trial, not "mind games."

No one

Magdalena

No one

You know that's right nod ban.

Arturo

I see what you're doing ban
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

No one