News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Come to think of it, I think I'll ban OldGit.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Velma

Banning without a clear reason for banning.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for creepy masks after Halloween.  You should use a turkey theme.

Magdalena

You are so banned! That's not a creepy Halloween mask, that's Rejuvenique, the ultimate facial toning system. I gotta get me one. :chin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for wanting a creepy Halloween mask.

Magdalena

Banned for not listening.

:fingertap:  Again, that's Rejuvenique, the ultimate facial toning system. It is not not a creepy Halloween mask.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for repeating yourself.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned until Thanksgiving Day at 5:00 pm, CST.

xSilverPhinx

Banned because it sounds as if you're grounding Tom.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Guardian85

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 28, 2015, 10:09:48 PM
Banned because it sounds as if you're grounding Tom.
Banned for grounding fault.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for dangerous electricity.

Velma

Banned for not reporting the dangerous electricity to forum maintenance. You're going to get us all electrocuted!
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan